42~ Epilogue

●❍ रब ने बनाया सबको,
पर कोन बताये रब को,
मर के तुमपे हम सांस लेते हैं।

  रब से करु जो दुआएं,
अब ये तुझी तक जाए,
तू जो सुन ले तो सुनता ये रब है।●❍

~~~~~~~~●❍

Morning with your loved one feels heavenly beautiful and that's how Agnivanshi's morning feels these days. Dev wake up with pamper of his wife's kisses. Aadhya wait for him during night to have nice sleep with him.

She has become that woman in the haveli whom everybody obey to. She take care of  home along with each family member. She has taken responsibilty of haveli as she is now the eldest woman in the family, Rani-sa of Agnivanshi Haveli.

Shaurya has now started going to his house frequently because according to him, he has some personal work there which none of them know yet, neither they want to invade his privacy.

Dev's family is small but feels like how it was before at the time of his parents, grandparents, cousins etc.

" I am sleepy, bhai-sa. Please let me go."

Shiv stated, tired of work at late night. Dev chuckled,

" Okay go,"

Dev replied and did some left out work before departing to his own room. Shiv was already ready after getting his brother's permission."

" Are waah! Agar aisa nazara hamesha mile to kya baat ho jaye."

( Wow! The day would be so beautiful if I get to watch this view everydau.)

Dev stated amusingly and Aadhya turn to him with furrowed eyebrows and pointed at cloth she is wearing.

" This?"

She is wearing one of his shirt which is hanging loose on her body. Dev laughed slightly,

" Ji."

And said then locked the door.

" Ajeeb pasand hai aapki."

( Your likings are weird.)

Aadhya said while looking up and down at him.

" Hmm, Jaise aap."

( You are one of them.)

Aadhya nodded but gasp as she realized what he said.

" Husband, you are getting spoiled."

Dev pecked her lips.

" Maybe. Blame yourself then."

Dev said then went to bed and dropped his body back on mattress.

" Ab aa jaiye hamari baahon, biwi. Bohot thak gaye hai hum."

( Come closer to me, Wife. I am so much tired.)

Aadhya chuckled when he yawned and stretched his arms. Dev let out deep breath and few minutes later, he felt a gentle touch on his foot.

He hurriedly sit up and took his leg back.

" What were you doing, love?"

Dev asked while Aadhya smiled and sat on bed near his leg.

" Your leg is paining, isn't. I saw you massaging your own leg while have dinner. So, let me massage it."

She said and again touched his foot but he grab her hand and kissed her palm.