31~ Family time

●❍ क्यों चाँद से हम,
जोड़े उम्मीदें,
एक दूसरे से आ रोशनी लें। 
क्यू हम अलग यू,
लेते हैं सांसें,
एक सांस में ही,
आ डोनो जी ले।
ऐसे मिले फिर ना हो जुदा। ●❍

~~~~~~~~●❍

Content advisory 17+

" You should practice this for future."

Her eyes widen, body quivered as he just repeated her words. She chewed her lower lip, getting nervous all of a sudden.
He flipped her under himself, and hover over her.

His back of the hand caresses her cheek softly.

" Shall we start our practice session?"

His tone reflected tease, and he is well aware of his wife's condition. She was being so dominating, bold a while ago but see, how scared kitten she is looking right now.

But, Aadhya knows very well how to amuse her huband by her moves and words.

" Okay."

Oh, the way he felt more aroused more than before hearing her reply which held timidness yet boldness. He laughed slightly while shaking his head side to side.

" Can you really?"

He asked, suspiciously making Aadhya to thin her eyebrows.

" Do not you want to get rid of your problem? Okay then,"

She pushed him aisde and sit up then covered her upper body with her pallu. She smiled in winning away when he gripped her waist and sit up too.

She knew it!

" Okay, I was just kidding."

She turn to him and sat on one of his lap. He moved back with her and rested his back against the bed headpost.

" What If I don't help you? Would you still not go to washroom?"

Aadhya asked teasingly and wiggled her eyebrows.

" Do not you dare."

He warned her, while she was enjoying this very moment. She caresses his body from chest down to his lower body until her head touched the band of his trouser.

" What If I make you beg for it? Would you do that?"

She asked and he was really impressed by her talk.

" I would."

He replied without any single thought, giving his wife an opportunity for her mischievous antics.

His smile fade away, eyebrows furrowed, and he couldn't stop himself from muttering-

" Goodness!"

When she touched his clothed buldge. Aadhya slightly widen her eyes hearing his whisper. He cupped her neck from side then said.

" Do not play right now, baby. You really don't want to trouble your husband, right?"

He said and Aadhya wrapped her hand around his nape then said.

" I do. You said, I bully you."

She shrugged her shoulders after saying and Dev took a deep breath before putting his head over her shoulders.

" Why are you looking so fucking hot and irritating at the same time."

She laughed, then made a loose bun of her hair.