29~ End of 3 more sinners

●❍मेरा सरमाया है तू
तेरा सरमाया हूँ मैं।
आजा मुझे सींच दे,
मुर्झाया हूँ मैं।
जैसे मेरा दामन है तू,
और तेरी छाया हूँ मैं,

तभी तेरा बावरा कहलाया हूँ मैं।

तेरी बाहों में हो के,
लगता है की ज़मी पे,
जन्नत सच में अगर कहीं है,....यहीं है..।●❍

~~~~~~~~●❍

" My wife is not going anywhere."

Dev declared and Aadhya glance at him, smiling a little as she expected this response from him. But, his announcement did not have a good impact on the people.

Public somehow get to know every small thing from anywhere. Just like Agnivanshi's, these people hate Rathores too.

They are so hard-headed that they cannot bear the presence of Rathore's daughter here. While, Dev and his siblings cannot hurt them even. These people have seen many worst things as Rathore's first target was them before killing Agnivanshi's.

" But we cannot accept her, Hukum. She is despicable just like her family-"

Another young guy tried putting his point not caring about his words. Before he could complete his sentence, Dev passed him stern look and spoke-

" Sambhal kar! Aap hamari patni or is haveli ki malkin ke baarein mein keh rahe hain. Aapne shabdo ki seema ka dhyaan rakhiye."

( Careful! You are talking about my wife and the owner of this haveli. Keep in mind the limits of your words.)

The guy bow his head down and uttered-

" Apologies hukum,"

Saying he again look at Dev and continued.

" But Hukum, what proof do you have that she is not like them? that she won't backfire you? deceive you?"

Shiv stepped forward.

" Again! use your words withinb limits."

Dev look at each and every person then stopped his gaze at the guy who started this topic. The guy seems strangely suspicious. He is also glancing at Aadhya time to time.

" We care for you, hukum. we respect you but understand us too. Rathores were cruel to us too and there is no proof that she is not like them. Seeing her father, she will deceive you all."

An old woman said. Aadhya sighed, not knowing that exactly how many times she has to prove herself. She thinned her eyebrows when Jiya raised her hand all of a sudden and said-

" I would like to say something."

Dev agreed and she walked forward with both hands in pockets of her jacket while saying.

" I know her since 18 years and believe me, she can be anything but like her family."

She stopped some feet away from the guy, standing in front of everyone in a leading way.

" And I am sure now you won't suspect mebecause I have worked there."

She uttered sarcastically. The guy smiled a little.

" How can we suspect you."

She nodded then look up and down at him.

" I've seen you somewhere."