22~ Aadhya going to Rathores Haveli

●❍ खोया है जो वो मिल जाएगा,
टूटा है जो वो जुड़ जाएगा,
तेरा मेरा ये सफर,
जाने ले आया किधर,
ख्वाब देखे तो जो,
हो गए हैं चूर। 

माना दिल दा ही मेरा है कसूर,
ऐसे कोई वी ना होवे मजबूर। ●❍

~~~~~~~~●❍

Dead.

Agnivanshi's guards were collapsed dead on ground as Dev-Shiv came here next day in evening. Everything was well during noon when Dev got a call from his guard. Till they, there were alive but all 20 guards are lifeless lying on ground now.

Shiv widen his eyes and both brothers looked at each before running inside the house they kept Sanjay caged.

" Fuck!"

Shiv uttered while Dev walked toward the chair which is now empty. Sanjay is not present. Dev picked the piece of paper from table and read what is written in it. Shiv went to him, look at the page.

My blood cannot betray me ever.

The words were little twisting for Shiv to understand while Dev understood the meaning of every single word, very well.
Dev fisted the paper, anger rush down to his spine.

" who the fuck-"

Shiv cursed, pushed his hair back out of frustration. The anger is visible in the eyes of both the brothers.

Their culprit, Sanjay Rathore escaped.

" Bhai-sa."

Shiv muttered and ran behind his brother who suddenly ran away from the room. Both departed from there together. Shiv called Shaurya and told him about the situation here and even told him to order some guards to take care of the lifeless bodies of guards, doing proper funeral.

He glance at his brother who seems so dangerous right now. Somehow it made him believe that his bhai-sa knows the person behind the escape of Sanjay. They reached their haveli in an hour almost.

" What happened?"

Trisha asked Shiv as she saw Dev running up to his room. Kajal look at Shiv too who told them everything.

Dev bang open the door and entered-

" Why did you do that."

Shiver ran down to Aadhya's spine hearing voice of Dev. She turn around and gulped, finding him glaring at her, along with there is some sort of disappointment in his eyes.

She knew it.

She knew it, very well.

For sure, her stunt would have lead to something like this. She knew Dev's major suspect will be her, the time he will find Sanjay absence.

But, she didn't know that's how he will react. He is looking so dangerous, right now like someone snatched his dream from him for which he was living till now. And to avenge, he is ready to destroy anything or anyon3.

Her silence, gave answers of his every questions, and he despised it the most.

" WHY THE FUCK YOU DID THAT."

She flinched when he screamed and kicked the door with his foot. Her eyes turned teary seeing this form of him and she stepped back a little.

" I..."

She uttered but failed to form any words further, be it out of fear and nervousness.
She didn't know the consequences of her act.

While, Dev don't know how exactly he should react. He can neither get extremely angry on her nor can stay calm. She just shattered his work in span of seconds.