37~ Last one is gone as well

●❍खिड़की पे तू खड़ा,
देखे रस्ता मेरा।
आँखों को हर दिन मिले,
यही एक मंज़र तेरा।
बस अब तेरी बाहों में,
जनम सो जाना है।

जागे हुऐ रातों के हम,
चल घर चले मेरे हमदम।●❍

~~~~~~~~●❍

" Aadhya?"

Dev came running into the haveli and called his wife. Kajal, Shiv, Jiya and Shaurya look at him who moved his eyes here and there to find his wife.

" Bhabhi-maa is in room, bhai-sa."

Kajal informed her brother who straight ran upstairs to his room.

" Aadhya."

" Ji."

Aadhya turn to him, with a smile plastered on lips.

" Hume aapko kuch dikhana hai."

( I want to show you something.)

" Hm hm."

Aadhya hummed and put the cloth back on couch which she was folding. Dev walked closer to her. He seems so much excited, like a child who want to show his mother his first achievment. Well, In Dev's case, his excitement was something related to Aadhya's confession.

Aadhya stare at his one hand folded behind. She thinned her eyebrows confusedly, realizing he has put his arm behind from the time he has enter into the room.

" Dekhiye..."

( See!)

Dev uttered and brought his hand in front. Aadhya look down at his arm. Her eyebrows raised in amusement seeing a sentence tattoed on his skin. It is the confession which she wrote on his palm.

" Really?"

She chuckled amusingly and grabbed his wrist, only to stare at his tattoo with admiration.

Aadhya Dev se bohot prem karti hai.

" hmm, you like it?"

Dev asked.

" Loved it,"

He smiled widely.

" Then, reward."

Aadhya look up at his face, and chuckled for second time, softly this time. She left his arm and tiptoed just to kiss him for few seconds.

" I did not ask this."

Dev said as she moved back.

" Then."

Aadhya questioned, turning her back to him and started doing her previous work that was, folding clothes.

Dev came and sat on couch, opposite to her. He grabbed her wrist, pulled her over his lap then cupped her jaw before saying.

" you know it."

Yeah, she do but she won't accept easily.

" I am not in mood."

Aadhya said and get up from his lap.

" kyu Kyu kyu?"

( Why why why)

He questioned,

" What kyu kyu kyu."

" Matlab, Pati taiyar hain, raat ka samay hai, fir kyu inkar hai aapko."