34~ Aadhya saved Shiv

●❍ मैं चलूंगा मुश्किलों में,
साया बन तेरा।
  इस जहां में,
उस जहां में,

बस एक तू मेरा।
ख़ुशबू से तेरी महके जिस्म मेरा।

  रात आएगी तो,
मैं सुबह लाऊंगा।
मौत आएगी तो लड़ जाऊंगा।●❍

~~~~~~~~●❍

" Do you think, it will be nice idea."

Trisha asked Dev. Whole night they were together at the warehouse, discussing something related to Aadhya.

" Right, I think you should tell her instead of letting her see."

Jiya took side of Trisha,

" we discussed it and came into decision then why are we talking about this now."

Dev said with little frustration in tone because of all battle happening inside his mind.

" Bhai-sa, because Aadhya is a sensitive girl. We don't know how will she react after seeing her dead mother. She can either get crazy or suppress her emotions."

Jiya said and Dev sighed,

" But she deserve to see her mother one last time."

Dev said and Shiv chose to speak now.

" Do you think, Vijay Rathore would be silent seeing all of us there. I think, its better if we just not take bhabhi-sa there."

Dev chewed the corner of his lower lip and thought for few seconds before saying.

" I will...take care of that but, I know even Aadhya would want to see her mother. I cannot snatch this right from her."

As Dev completed, his phone rang and he picked it up seeing head maid's number who informed him that Aadhya has departed from haveli. Dev declined the call and stood up.

" Let's go."

His siblings, Trisha and Jiya followed him silently. They departed into two different cars. Dev stare at his palm and sighed softly as he saw the written confession of Aadhya. The ink has got little lighter now.

He just wish, his decision does not lead to disappointment.

Aadhya came out of the car as they reached their destination. Her gaze stopped at Dev who might have reached few minutes earlier than her. Behind him, standing rest of the family members.

She knew something was wrong and now she is sure.

Dev walked toward her and she stayed silent. He grabbed her hands and turn her to the left direction. Aadhya furrowed her eyebrows seeing burial ground.

" why are we here."

She questioned Dev who just replied.

" Let's get inside first."

Shiv followed them behind while trio girls stayed outside the ground with guards.

Did...maa, baba?

Aadhya wondered and got scared a little not wanting her thought to change into reality. Dev's silence was making her more nervous. She does not wanted to visit this place ever like this.

This place holds the utter truth of life. And unfortunately, the reality of her own family is too harsh that it become more horrifying to visit here.

Aadhya stare at figure with back facing her and in no second, she recognized the person. It was her father, standing with priest and some guards to perform rituals.