7~ Aadhya hurting Dev

●❍ क्या उस गली में,
कभी तेरा जाना हुआ।
जहाँ से ज़माने को,
गुज़रे ज़माना हुआ।
मेरा समय तो ,
वहीं पे है ठहरा हुआ।
बताऊँ तुम्हें क्या,
मेरे साथ क्या-क्या हुआ।

खामोशियाँ एक साज़ है,
तुम धुन कोई लाओ ज़रा।
खामोशियाँ अल्फ़ाज़ है,
कभी आ गुनगुना ले ज़रा।●❍

~~~~~~~~●❍

All of a sudden, one of the guard walked toward Kajal and tried to touch her but in a span of second, Kajal kicked him at his balls who fell backward while grabbing his main part and groaned in pain.

" That's my kaju."

Shivansh uttered with a proud smirk on lips and hand the mobile back to Aadhya. Another shock hit her and she was now taken back by seeing Kajal skillfull fight with those two guards. Don't know from where she got knife but guess she used it to cut the rope of her hands. Shivansh dramatically stretched his arms.

" You underestimated our sister by sending only two Men to her."

Shivansh said then walked toward his brother and sat on it. Ajit was shocked, so much shocked that he soon got angry and grabbed Aadhya's hand.

" Leave it. I will take her with me anyways."

Ajit said and forcefully tried to pull her with him but Aadhya thinned her eyebrows and tried to take her hand back. Well, she is more focused on Kajal's live fighting.

Suddenly two guards entered in the house and pointed their gun at Ajit's head. He had to leave Aadhya's hand whose heart beat increased with fear. Now, Dev stood up and walked toward Ajit.

" Jab tak hum hain, aap mein se koi bhi hamari biwi ko yaha se nahi le jaa sakta."

( As long as I am here, none of you can take my wife away from here.)

Aadhya moved her gaze at Dev who spoke with possessiveness in tone.

" You turned the table but my sister changed the whole game."

Dev's tone was reflecting proud while Ajit is getting frustrated, angry and whatnot!
Dev took the mobile from Aadhya and grabbed Ajit's hand then put the mobile above his palm. He stepped little more closer to him and spoke with low tone so that only Ajit could hear.

" Intezaar kariyaga, Aapke parivar ke ant ki shuruat aapse hogi."

( Wait, the end of your family will begin from you.)

Ajit clenched his jaw and moved his gaze down at his mobile screen in which he saw Kajal tying both the men with ropes. She then took the mobile which was resting at the place from where Ajit was able to see live show.

She mouthed 'fuck you' and showed middle finger at middle Screen then winked and threw the mobile away and left from there. Dev chuckled at his sister antics while Ajit tighten his hold around the mobile and glare at Dev for some good seconds before leaving from there.

Aadhya mentally sighed, realizing that Ajit too failed to take her back home. Dev turn to Aadhya but didn't say anything as she is literally glaring at him.

" What if something had happen to Kajal."

She snapped, worried for Kajal. Dev and Shivansh mentally smiled.