HulRat ~ Hukum ka ikka

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Rahul was taking big strides towards Virat's room. The more closer he got, the longer the strides were.

He opened the door swiftly.

"Vir-"

The sight that he saw was no less than a horror film to him.

Hardik was lying down with his head in Virat's lap. While Virat ruffled his hair.

"Will talk to you later Nush. Hardik's sleeping."

Virat whispered something like that, by the time Rahul was on his way back to his room - stomping his feet.

"Hey Hul" Rohit said coming across him.

"Bye Rohit"

Rahul said and continued walking towards his room - well not stomping his feet now.

"Rude! I wonder what Vi has done now." Rohit muttered and returned to scrolling his phone.

The team gathered for dinner with banters all around. Leaving a certain guy glaring at Hardik.

Virat's eyes landed on him. He called Rahul a couple of times but being ignored every time, he finally went upto him.

"Rahuliyaaa"

Rahul completely ignored it as if never heard and turned the other way around.

Before Virat could say more, he was driven away by a whining Kuldeep and Chahal for a post dinner walk.

Rahul went straight to his room. He crashed himself in the balcony soaking into the moment. He always loved the night sky. He gazed at the stars peacefully till he heard some voices.

He looked down. He saw Virat pulling Kuldeep's cheeks with his one hand around his shoulder.

"Kuliya you know I can't be angry at you. You are my special kiddo!"

"Toh can I get one more ice cream? Please bhai?"

"No but you can get one tomorrow. Okay? Now go to sleep. It's late. Good night Kuliya!"

"Good night bhai"

Virat ruffled his hair before parting ways.

"He's better off without me" Rahul gritted his teeth.

He ploped on the bed and tucked himself under blanket.

He took his phone to send Athiya a good night message. Just then a certain Kohli barged into his room.

"Rahuliyaaaaa"

Rahul tossed his phone somewhere being scared at the sudden arrival.

"Mr. Kohli you should knock the door. You might have heard about the word privacy."

"Now I have to take permission to enter your room?"

"Yes"

Virat took a moment to examine Rahul's room. Everything was lying down here and there. It was a complete mess.

He has taken out his anger the usual way. Virat thought.

"Why are these things lying down like this Rahul?"

"Gravity Virat" Rahul said with a straight face.

Virat deadpanned.

"What is it?"

"What Virat?"

"Tell me what's wrong Rah?"

"Can you just leave right now." Rahul snapped at him all of a sudden.