HulRat ~ Sunshine boy

A/n : It's a completely fictional part and not meant to hurt anyone's sentiments. Still if it hurts any individual's feelings, my apologies for it.

(I just felt the way Goenka behaved with Rahul was really very wrong. So this is me building my own little happiness)

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Virat's fists tightened it's grip over the tv remote in anger. The sight infront of his eyes was nowhere near acceptable.

"What the hell?" He yelled throwing the remote on the ground.

"Virat, what's up?" Nush asked watching her husband turned red due to anger.

"See this Nush!" He said pointing towards the TV.

Just in a few seconds Anushka seemed to be like Virat's mirror. The same anger growing in her eyes. But soon she took a deep breath and calmed herself down to handle her first kid, her 35 y/o baby.

She saw him dialing some number on his phone. She snatched it from his hands.

"Vi, don't complicate things for him. It will only create more problems for your kiddo."

"Hmm" he grunted, his gaze still glued to the tv screen.

The sight of Sanjiv Goenka talking so harshly to his Rahuliya was erupting volcanoes inside him.

Virat had not been fond of that guy since the time he sacked his Mahi bhai and now, his behaviour with Rahul, it was just adding fuel to the fire.

"How dare he? How dare he talk to my Rahuliya like that huh? Just because my kiddo won't spat back, just because he is being so nice and polite doesn't mean he can behave THAT way."

"And why is Rah listening to all of it huh?" Virat yelled again.

Anushka passed him a glass of water while rubbing his back to calm him down and that seemed to work a little.

An hour passed, an hour of an angry Kohli breaking things while pacing on his heels.

He was texting someone.

Virat : How's he Dev?

Kl's 🐒 : He's not fine bhaiya, he needs you.

Virat : Thanks for taking care of him Dev

Kl's 🐒 : He's my bhaiya as well, wo alag baat hai ke I never say it.
His body is 99% red bull at this point. Please come soon.

Virat took his car keys and dashed out of the hotel. He turned on a news channel on his car's screen and smirked watching it.

"LSG owner Mr. Sanjiv Goenka receiving threats after his misbehaviour with the captain of LSG K.L.Rahul. The video of the heated exchange is going viral."

"Level sabke niklenge" Virat muttered in an inaudible frequency.

His phone buzzed with notifications.

Ro 🐼 : You did that, didn't you? Proud of you bestie.

Mahi bhai : Kab sudhrega cheeku!

Harry : Aag laga di 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Kl's 🐒 : Bhaiya, he's not listening to me.