Yash Ro ~ RoYals

Since the time Yashasvi entered the Indian cricket team he was constantly in the public eye.

Yashasvi had the habit of doing everything on his own whether it was onn field or off the field. But it doesn't sit well with the ICT brats, does it?

Tired of waiting for Yashasvi to open up, Rohit decided to have the talk. As soon as he flunged up the little one's door Ro was surprised with the sight of a holy clean room. As if, no one even stayed in there.

The kid who was sitting on the bed immediately straightened himself.
"Hello Rohit bhaiya" he said standing with his hands back.

"Hi Yashu" Rohit smiled while signalling him to sit down.

"Pehle aap betho bhaiya, do you need water or something to drink?"

"No Yashu I don't need anything. I came here to talk to you."

Rohit said making the kid sit beside him.

"You remember what did I tell you the day you came here Yashu?" Rohit asked while Yash nodded positively.

Rohit indicated him to speak.

"That I will open with you"

"And?"

"To not look over social media?"

"And?"

"Don't roam in the garden"

Rohit smiled and then sighed.

"Yashu, there's one more important thing that I told you"

The look on Jaiswal's face clearly indicated that he didn't get the point.

"Stop doing everything on your own. I know it's good and all but you can take help and talk about it Yashu."

"Um..wo...bhaiya aadat nahi haina"

"I know Yashu, I am not pushing you to do anything. But as your elder brother you know I am always open to talk – or to have banters with" Rohit said winking at the junior.

"Aaye aaye captain"

"Oho, abhi se itna change?"

"Aap kaho aur mae na maanu?" Yashasvi smiled.

And now here Rohit was sitting at a distance observing Yash and Chahal arguing with each other.

"Rohitaa Sharma! Tell him how great opener I am!" Chahal huffed.

"Yeah sure" Yashasvi chuckled.

"Tu toh abhi aaya hai beta, I am a pro at this job" Yuzi smiled.

"Pro opener, aur kya open karne me? Opposition team ke runs ka khaata?" Yashasvi laughed.

"Yashu!" Rohit glared.

"Haan bhaiya..?" Yashasvi raised a brow.

"Mazaak masti thik hai, but that's not how you talk to your seniors." Rohit said coldly.

"Sorry bhaiya, sorry Yuzi bhai" Yashasvi muttered slowly and went away.

"Rohitaa Sharma, kyu daata Yashu ko? We were just having a small banter."

"Arey I didn't mean to, galti se thoda woh hogya."

But Yashasvi still being not much influenced by the brat culture didn't take his bhaiya's words negatively.

The next day as he saw his Rohit bhaiya sitting at a side alone he ran to grab the golden opportunity.

Rohit smiled seeing the kid running up and down towards him.

"Aur kya chal raha hai bhai?" He said gesturing Yashasvi to sit beside him.

"Bas badhiya"

"Hogyi practice?"

"Haan bhaiya"

Just as Jaiswal was about to say something he saw the camera almost shoved into their faces.

"Bhaiya, can you please ask him to go?" He mumbled slowly.

Rohit's eyes glistened. This was the first time the kid had asked him for anything and there was no chance he would deny.

"Oye chal bhai bas hogya" He said to the cameraman.

"And sorry Yashu, kal thoda woh kardiya tere pe"

"You mean gussa?"

"Haan wohi"

"Nahi bhaiya, you have every right to be angry." Yashasvi said while Rohit sat imagining the situation if it was for Shubhi or Yas. Those brats would've made him feel ten different levels of guilt for the action.

He thanked his stars for Yashasvi.

Just at the moment, the RR coach yelled "Jaiswal, why are you sitting there in the middle of the practice?"

Yashu snapped his head towards Rohit so fast that it would crack.

Rohit narrowed his eyes and glared.

"10 laps from my side!" He yelled as Yashu flew away.

He chuckled seeing the kid. Probably he could never trust them for the matter.

Everyone was less or more of a brat. Rohit's brat.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

A/n : Hope y'all liked this part. Express yourself in the comment section.

~Your author signing off