HulRat ~ Kiddo

One for all the HulRat fans.

The time when the manchild Rahul, the always so mature and cold senior acknowledges being the kid for once.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Rahuliya, kiddo! Listen"

"I am not a kid Virat!" Rahul said while licking his ice cream cone.

"Acha ok but atleast listen to me"

Rahul kept on walking on the street with a quicker pace.

"No, I won't. You should've thought about it before saying such things."

"What's wrong in that?"

"What do you mean what's wrong? Why did you have to say it that you are taking me on an ice cream date in front of my whole team."

"Aww Rahuliya, aren't you my kiddo" Virat said cupping his face.

While Rahul just scowled.

««-------- ≪ °◇◆◇° ≫ --------»»

Rahul kept on glaring at Virat who was standing in the middle of the dressing room with medicines.

"Kiddo stop glaring at me and take the medicine."

Rahul scowled a bit before taking his medicine and ran to his room.

"Now what happened?" Virat banged his door.

"Nothing."

"Means a lot happened, now say it dear girlfriend."

"You didn't have to say it front of everyone Virat!"

"Oh my Scowliya, but you are my kid aren't you?"

««-------- ≪ °◇◆◇° ≫ --------»»

Rahul and Virat were on a video call at night after the match.

"You played great Rahuliya"

"Not that absurd name"

"Did you have your dinner kiddo?"

Rahul nodded positively while a sheepishly smiling Dev appeared from the corner.

"Virat bhaiya, your kiddo didn't have his dinner. He is lying to you." Dev said with a little smirk.

"Dev!" Rahul said a bit sternly.

"Rahul" Virat yelled in the same manner.

"Rahul bhaiya I was just saying the truth, isn't that what you taught me?" Dev said with puppy eyes that Rahul was not so immune to yet.

"Ye..ye I did Dev" He said softly.

"And you know what Virat bhaiya, he has already had like 3 cans of red bull" Dev said before flying away from the room.

"So, Mr. Kannanur Lokesh Rahul" Virat addressed and Rahul just looked down.

"You can fulfill your foot fetish later Rahul. I want your eyes here when I am talking to you." Virat said sternly.

Virat has always been ever so lineant and soft with Rahul but one thing he can't tolerate is indiscipline, not taking care of one's own health.