Harry-Jassi ~ From day one

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Cap Ro, Jassi is calling me an uncivilized lizard"

"Rohit bhaiya he is calling me your puppy"

"Magic?"

"Cap Ro that was an indirect compliment. I called him m.a.g.i.c"✨

"Don't lie, I know what you meant."

««-------- ≪ °◇◆◇° ≫ --------»»

"Rohit bhaiya! Harry is ruining everything in my room!"

"I was trying to help!"

"Help? Trying to help? By pouring a bucket full of water on a wooden cupboard? You were trying to help? In what? Ruining it?!"

««-------- ≪ °◇◆◇° ≫ --------»»

"Cap Ro, Jassi is not taking me out with him."

"It's just bowler's date!"

"Cap Ro!!"

««-------- ≪ °◇◆◇° ≫ --------»»

"Jassi is saying I look like a clown in this jacket Cap Ro!"

"Where's the lie in it Rohit bhaiya?"

"And you - you yourself look like a flabbergasted flamingo in that pink sweatshirt!"

««-------- ≪ °◇◆◇° ≫ --------»»

Rohit who was quite used to Harry and Jassi's fights in all these years found the matter quite serious when he saw Hardik silently sleeping on his bed with tears on his face.

He was mumbling something like "He is not talking to me"

Hardik was down with fever since a day and not even once did Jassi had checked on him.

««-------- ≪ °◇◆◇° ≫ --------»»

2 days ago :

Bumrah even though bowling exceptionally well like always couldn't manage to pick up any wicket.

It was in the 13th over that the ball hit by Kane Williamson was rocketed sky high not flying much distance away.

Hardik was right under the ball.

The captain and bowler had already high-fied each other in the celebration of wicket and Williamson was almost now 10 steps away from the crease.

The stadium was filled with the loudest cheer until the ball slipped out of Hardik's hand.

Bumrah had to go wicketless for the match which was a completely unbelievable truth.

He was quite frustrated about it since it's not often that our legend faces this.

"Such an easy catch Hardik! Such an easy catch!" Jassi yelled entering the room.

"Sorry sorry Jas"

"Your sorry literally costed ME a wicket. Well thanks for keeping me wicketless for the match!"