RoHul ~ Brothers

A/n : The events, timeline and plot are fictional.

Back with a RoHul OS on demand
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Rahul, your coffee."

"I don't want it. Give it to your Shrey."

««-------- ≪ °◇◆◇° ≫ --------»»

"Rahul are you comfortable for batting at No.4?"

"Isn't it your Shrey's spot?"

««-------- ≪ °◇◆◇° ≫ --------»»

"Hey Rah! See I got you a new hoodie!"

"Rohit, you can give it to your Shreyas."

««-------- ≪ °◇◆◇° ≫ --------»»

"Rah, mind joining me for —"

"Your Yas is waiting for you."

««-------- ≪ °◇◆◇° ≫ --------»»

"Rahul will you k-"

Rahul opened his mouth yet again maybe to mumble those same words ask your Shrey but Rohit stopped him before that.

"And NO! I can't ask Shrey for it coz he can't wicket keep for us! So, will you?"

"But if he could, you wouldn't have asked me? Right?"

"Huh?"

"Yea I am always the second choice, in your case probably the last one." Rahul scoffed and left from there leaving Rohit dumbfounded.

««-------- ≪ °◇◆◇° ≫ --------»»

Rahul was having a sudden outburst at Shreyas during the practice session for no particular reason. Rahul kept on scolding him and Shreyas just looked down being dejected.

Rohit couldn't see Shreyas being yelled at for no mistake so he stepped in between to stop it.

"Hey Rah, he's just a kid. Take it slow." Rohit said softly.

"Oh so now the captain's back to protect his brat." Rahul mocked.

It caught the attention of a few players standing nearby when Rohit gestured Yas to leave.

Shreyas silently left from there mumbling a little sorry to Rahul.

"Rahul, you were scolding him for no reason!" Rohit tried explaining but Rahul's volcano was ready to erupt any moment now.

"Oh. So now it's my mistake ofcourse, your Yas can never be wrong!"

"What is it Rahul!? I am tired of hearing you say your Yas your Yas to me everytime. You don't even answer me properly. Did I scold you this way infront of everyone? Did I yell? Did I mock? I've had enough of this drama Rahul so please stop it now and apologize to Yas." Rohit finally yelled it out shooing some of the juniors away.

Rahul's hand closed into fists, his eyes went darker than ever.

"STOP FUCKING ACTING ROHIT. I've seen it the way you are so partial for your Yas. The way you've been giving him unfair chances that are not just knocking on his door. A captain -"