Rohit bhaiya ~ A case

A/n : Apologising before hand to you guys if you don't like it 😭 This thing just kept on circling my head during the examination, so had to pen it down.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"I'll sue you!"

"Arey tu kya karega I WILL SUE YOU!"

The words were hammering into Rahul bhai's head. It felt like his head was spinning and he could pass out at any moment.

The team splitting into two was the last thing that he could see.

"Sir...Rahul sir..."

A support staff member shook him out of the trance. He looked around. Yes it was true, he was in the court room.

There was hatred and anger filled in each one's eye.

"Shall we proceed with the hearings?"

Someone asked him softly while Rahul bhai just nodded.

A person started announcing, "today in this court there lies a case of manipulation, stealing and about the official claims on Mr. Rohit Sharma".

On our right we have a bunch of people...who call themselves Gen 1

On our left we have Gen 2.

Mr. Kannanur Lokesh Rahul and Mr. Shubman Gill being their respective lawyers.

Our jury includes Mr. Ravichandran Ashwin, Mr. Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Mr. Ajinkya  Rahane.

While our judge is Mr.Rahul Dravid.

Flashback :

The seniors and the juniors were sitting on opposite side of the dinner table. It was on the very next day after Rohit's dinner with the juniors.

The silence was brewing up a storm within and everyone was well aware of it.

While passing the salad to Jassi, Hardik accidentally spill the curry over Jaiswal's hoodie.

The very next moment Shubman unknowingly knocked the dessert container over Yuzi.

Rahul gritted his teeth and got up. "You guys are juniors so act like it!"
He took an egg and threw it in anger which landed right on Shreyas's face.

"Bhaiyooo chalooo" Jurel shouted and Ishan and Sarfaraz started throwing donuts and cupcakes on the boys the other side.

"Sathiyooo aage badho" Hardik yelled.

Rishabh and Jassi had already started taking their shots with eggs and tomatoes.

"BOYS! ENOUGH!" Rahul bhai had to stop just as Rah and Shub were abt to start the pan fight.

"I'll sue you!" Shubman said with fierce determination in his eyes.

"Arey tu kya karega, I WILL SUE YOU!" Rahul growled.

Flashback ends.

"So shall we proceed?" Rahul bhai finally said.

(I got no clue how the court works so please don't yell at me for how it goes 😭)

"Good morning sir" Rahul said standing up.

"Good morning sir" Shubman did the same too.

"With this I would like to give my opening statement, just as you saw how Mr. Gill copied my actions right now, him and his clients have been doing the same things and are fake claiming them."