chapter 181-190

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I'm Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 181: Attack the wormhole [first more]
I'm Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 181: Attack the wormhole [first more]
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
home......

It is the most missed and unforgettable memory hidden in everyone's hearts.

home......

Even after leaving for a long time, when looking back on the past, it will become a sadness in my heart.

For Eichharu, the hometown is heavy and full of blood and death.

Eichharu is his hometown and has paid everything for Meow Planet, even at the cost of his life to defend the only remaining compatriots and humans.

It thought it would die.

But it didn't.

When it knew that it might have a chance to return to its hometown, it unexpectedly developed timidity and panic in its heart.

It is afraid that when it goes back, it will see an uninhabited planet with no life.

But he was very longing for the rain in his hometown, and the small dried fishes that humans secretly stuffed themselves in the past.

The next morning, all human beings got up early. It was not that they wanted to get up on purpose. In fact, they also wanted to go to bed earlier, but they couldn't fall asleep at all. They were full of big things about to happen today.

In other words, it is enough to change the major events of mankind.

In normal mornings, although most people are asleep, some people are still staying up late and going to Star.com. The stay-up party still exists no matter what era, and the number is increasing.

Even if the body is in deficit, even if dark circles are put on tomorrow, even if the world is full of crises, there may be a wormhole crisis in a safe area, and they still can't stop their staying up late.

However, the people who stayed up all night found that there are too many people online today than in the past.

After being dumbfounded for a second, they used Xingwang to find out the reason for the increase in traffic. It turns out that these people wanted to guard the official channel of Xingwang early, so as not to miss the wormhole of Otis and the mutant Big day.

Of course the people who stayed up all night knew about this big event. Just a few days ago, Star.net had split into two factions and quarreled for a long time because of this matter. It can almost be described as a bloodbath.

They also joined in to express their own opinions.

The debate about whether Otis should risk going to the wormhole has already come to an end, and most people have expressed support.

Even those who don't support it have already been persuaded by those who support and directly defected to the side of support.

But there are still many people who are worried, thinking that Otis shouldn't take the risk in this way, and if they can, they would rather die instead of Otis.

It's just a pity that no one can change the decision Otis made. What's more important is that they have no way to get into the wormhole. The overwhelming tide of worms is enough to swallow them.

Not to mention entering the wormhole, they can't do it within one kilometer of the wormhole.

Countless sighs sounded. All they could do was pray silently for Otis to return safely. Of course, besides that, they even had a little hope in their hearts, maybe it would really be like Otis said. , He really has a way to ensure his safety.