chapter 23

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 23: Steal a panda and make a fortune
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 23: Steal a panda and make a fortune
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
With such a stunned effort, the two of them couldn't see the leopard at all.

"Do you want to chase?" Li Cong hesitated slightly.

His legs were hugged tightly by the hairy ball and couldn't move. Although he could throw the hairy ball away at any time, he knew too much about how vigilant animals were against humans.

If it is really thrown away, then the fur ball may therefore be wary of both of them.

Zhao Sifei greedily glanced at the hairy dumpling, and said, "What are you chasing after? The leopard is not strong enough. It must not be the powerful mutant beast we are looking for." As he said, he laughed twice, "Even if I caught it and sent it to The exchange can’t sell many interstellar points, but...this one is not necessarily."

Li Cong was taken aback, and quickly understood what Zhao Sifei meant.

He looked at the Mao Dumpling carefully, and the more he looked at it, the more satisfied he became.

This hair dumpling didn't know what kind of creature it was. Searching all the known creatures in my mind, none of them was similar to this one.

It has a peculiar appearance, but it also has a cute attitude. If it is really sold to the exchange, I am afraid it can really be sold at a high price.

"Let's get it done first, and then find a way to catch that powerful mutant beast, then..." Zhao Sifei couldn't hold back the greedy hehe, "I really made a fortune."

Li Cong was short of breath, moved by the prospects outlined by Zhao Sifei, and nodded eagerly.

They came in a hurry and didn't bring any traps, so they could only get vines to tie up the fur balls.

Li Cong walked over with the vine, Ji Wuxiu silently raised his head, and again used his thigh-holding skills to show that he had a good impression of humans, and even a very close attitude, trying to dispel Li Cong's thoughts.

Li Cong paused, feeling the furry touch of the leg pendant, he actually felt that-this feeling is really wonderful, and even a little enjoyable.

【Ding! Your "hugging thighs" successfully made the two of them stunned, giving rise to the idea that you can get a lot of money by selling the host, and you get 2 selling points. 】

Li Cong's ghost touched the dough balls, and the soft-feeling ones couldn't even match a good blanket.

Ji Wuxiu's touched head kept dangling, his face looked unlovable.

Even though the creature seemed harmless, Li Cong didn't want to cause the prey he got to run away because of his carelessness. He deliberately showed a friendly smile to show that he did not have any harm. After confirming that the hair ball did not react too violently, he took it out. Vine, posture must be tied up.

Upon seeing this, Ji Wuxiu immediately made a frightened expression and pulled the vine, making a trembling cry.

Li Cong was startled, but the intensity in his hand increased, for fear that the hairy ball would run away.

When Ji Wuxiu saw that this method was not working, he immediately softened and fell to the ground crookedly, still maintaining an expression of fear on his face, and yelling "Ah woo".

Li Cong's heart tightened in an instant, and he quickly threw the vine aside, carefully pushed the hair dumpling, and said in a panic: "This...I didn't work hard, why is it like this?"