chapter 86-90

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 86: Ice Blade Bear【Two more in one】
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 86: Ice Blade Bear【Two more in one】
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Zhao Qiao'an stared at the behemoth in the cage, the novelty in his heart still did not pass.

He stepped lightly and leaned forward cautiously.

But the Bingblade Bear, who was sleeping with his eyes closed, suddenly moved, then turned over with difficulty and continued to fall asleep.

Zhao Qiao'an was taken aback and did not dare to approach this ice-blade bear again.

I'm afraid that this bear will wake up at any time and take a bite.

In the evening.

Zhao Qiaoan put some raw meat on the plate, and then asked the domestic robot to bring the meat in.

The Ice Blade Bear quickly opened his eyes, sniffing the scent.

It stared at the raw meat, but did not move cautiously.

Until it couldn't help but raise its head, glanced at a human being that is very weak to itself, as if it wanted to see something in Zhao Qiaoan's eyes.

Ice Blade Bear thinks this human being is very strange.

He didn't hurt himself.

Even saved myself.

It is not stupid. Even if it does not understand human language, it can judge and analyze the current situation.

This human being will not hurt himself at the moment.

Ice Blade Bear thought for a few seconds, grabbed the raw meat and began to gobble it up.

It hasn't eaten a full meal for months.

A long time ago.

Those humans will eat a lot of meat for themselves.

But every time it finishes eating, it feels that its whole body begins to be mad, and it can't wait to tear everything up.

Then they will take themselves and another mutant beast to a big place.

Many humans screamed in excitement.

It knew that only by defeating that mutant beast could it survive.

Those who lose will be taken away and disappear.

Ice Blade Bear felt that those mutant beasts might be dead.

It wanted to escape from here more than once.

But those humans seem to have discovered this, and will always miss it and start torturing it.

Until it recovers the injury again and enters the field, it starts fighting with another mutant beast.

It could have won.

But the horrified and desperate look of the mutant tiger beast touched it.

Ice Blade Bear lost deliberately.

Then he was taken away by humans and locked in a dark room.

There are wounded mutant beasts everywhere here, and they lie there as if they would die at any time.

No human will come over and give them food.

In order to survive.

The living mutant beast had to start eating the body of the mutant beast.

Ice Blade Bear also ate it.

It was the tiger that was eating.

It started to whimper while eating.