chapter 146-150

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 146: Nani? Caterpillar……
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 146: Nani? Caterpillar……
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
But in the evening.

The legion headed by Wu You finally returned to the safe zone.

There are few traces of mutant insects around the safe area.

Although two or three of them occasionally appeared, they were eventually wiped out by the army guarding here.

There was not even time to scream out.

In this way, he died completely.

Several captains who had a good relationship with Wu Youwei came one after another, and said with concern: "You haven't encountered mutant bugs along the way?"

As he said, his eyes fell on the dejected rooster that looked like he had been hit.

These years, even chickens have to worry about chasing and killing mutant insects.

"It's okay, I haven't even encountered a mutant bug along the way." Wu Youwei said here, a little afraid: "The luck is pretty good."

Otherwise.

The consequences are simply unimaginable.

Finally, Wu Youwei sent Huahua back to his room before going to the conference room to report to Otis.

"Nothing unusual was found along the way."

Wu Youwei didn't deliberately conceal something about the caterpillar.

It's this little thing, obviously not enough to say it on such a serious occasion.

After the report, Otis knocked on the table, "You go down first."

Wu Youwei gave a military salute and then left.

Otis' eyes remained on the big screen, frowning.

Must find a way to find the seventh-order mutant as soon as possible.

And at a corner of the street.

The seventh-order mutant bug issued an order again.

That is to start attacking the seventh-order mutant insects.

A large number of insects rushed in quickly, and finally gathered around the seventh-order mutant insects.

The seventh-order mutant worm crawled up along the sixth-order mutant worm's legs, and finally stayed on the top of the opponent's head. It stared at the safe area and let out a roar.

-Attack the safe area.

Countless mutant insects responded, and the roaring roar seemed to shatter this area.

Such a mighty action of the worm tide army is naturally not hidden from the human side.

Soon mankind quickly adjusted its combat policy to deal with the upcoming worm crisis.

And from the aerial camera, you can clearly see the scene where the mutant insects are coming.

The leader is a sixth-order mutant.

The body is extremely large, almost as high as ten meters.

Just looking at it, there will be an overwhelming coercion.

Extremely terrible.

As for the seventh-order mutant above its head, it was ignored by everyone.

After all, caterpillars that are only a few tens of centimeters long are really not conspicuous.