chapter 121-125

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 121: The charm of pandas [three more in one]
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 121: The charm of pandas [three more in one]
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Hungry Wolf Squad.

Many people know this name.

They have done all the horrible cases.

Every time, countless people are amazed and surprised.

Of course there is panic.

These people are a disturbing factor, like a bomb that will detonate at any time, causing social unrest.

Therefore.

The military decided to arrest them at all costs.

However, due to the strong strength of the hungry wolf squad, the army has repeatedly failed.

Not to mention that they still have top-notch technological weapons in their hands.

It made the army feel a headache.

As a last resort, Otis could only go out in person, and finally arrested these people and put them in a prison that was strictly guarded at this level to prevent Captain Hungry Wolf from using any means to escape.

Both the military and the royal family wanted to extract secrets from this person.

But the Hungry Wolf Squad is not afraid of anything, and its mouth is so strict that it can't be opened by any means.

Not to mention that they have a strong anti-social personality, and the goal is to destroy the world.

The character is grumpy and cruel.

No matter how poor people stand in front of them, they can't cause these people's inner fluctuations.

For them, human beings should die.

The Hungry Wolf team wants to escape from prison all the time, leaving this place that confines their freedom.

But just today, a few furry mutant beasts entered the prison and started a new life and a new chapter with the Hungry Wolf Squad.

Although the Hungry Wolf Squad has a strong anti-social personality.

But that is only for humans.

At least for these poor and pathetic mutant beasts that are also involuntarily destined, the Hungry Wolf Squad repays their sympathy.

After enclosing these mutant beasts, the hungry wolf team began to allocate tasks and discuss how to raise the mutant beasts.

This is for them.

It is a very novel experience.

A few people were even a little excited.

One of them imagined: "Our hungry wolf team has done any bad things, but we haven't tried raising mutant beasts. If we can leave the prison one day, it will definitely cause an uproar."

Another person agreed: "Yes, no one outside must have raised mutant beasts."

A group of negative world-weary people seemed to have faith again, and began to name each mutant beast enthusiastically.

In this regard, each mutant beast is still extremely calm.

Facing this completely unfamiliar environment, the little civet cat seemed a little nervous. It rushed to the tree to search and hide itself completely.

It's just that from the dense leaves, the hanging tail is faintly dangling.

As for Ji Wuxiu, he pretended to rest, but he listened carefully to the conversation of the Hungry Wolf Squad.