chapter 51-55

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 51: You are the cutest
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 51: You are the cutest
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
However, due to the different species, no matter how curious Otis, he still has no way to understand what these animals are talking about.

The mutant beasts don't doubt the power of Otis, after all, all mutant beasts can't beat Otis.

In fact, what they doubt is—can this person help them.

What human beings have towards mutant beasts, they have already seen clearly and plainly from their encounters during this period.

After all, all the wounds on their bodies were given by those people.

Therefore, it is difficult for them to believe that there will be human beings willing to lend a helping hand.

Ji Wuxiusheng was afraid that they would not believe it, so he vowed to slap Otis on his calf, and screamed twice.

-this person! I really like mutant beasts!

Otis watched the little pet's behavior silently, and said in his heart: "..."

I really want to know what the little pets said.

A group of fluffy heads synced up again, staring at Otis and looking up and down, and their inner evaluation: this human being is powerful, terrible, dangerous, and mysterious.

Looking at Ji Wuxiu again, his inner evaluation: ugly, fat, not strong and fierce at all.

Such a person would actually like such an ugly mutant beast?

It's incredible.

Is human aesthetics so strange?

But the leopard understands that the current situation does not allow them to make a choice.

Either rush out now and be killed by those humans.

Because they have been seriously injured now, even if they resist, they are still unable to fight against those people. The best option at present is to believe that this human being can take them to evacuate safely.

If this human being...in the end didn't...

The leopard who had lived for a long time finally sighed, nodded helplessly, and wailed at Ji Wuxiu.

—Okay, let's go with you.

Although the other mutant beasts didn't know what the leopard said, they could understand the leopard's nodding movement, which meant agreement.

All mutant beasts exploded in an instant, they screamed in panic and anger, trying to change the leopard's decision.

That human being is very dangerous at first sight.

It is really hard to believe that this human being will be willing to help mutant beasts.

The leopard's eyes shone with wisdom, and there was deep helplessness hidden in it.

How could it be willing to put its destiny in the hands of mankind.

But it can no longer let the remaining mutant beasts die here.

That's why it is necessary to take out all mutant beasts regardless of all costs.

So so far, the only thing it can believe, and it can only believe it—the only human being in front of it.

If this trust finally becomes a reminder.

They are also helpless.

You can only choose to accept.