Chapter 10

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 10: Moe must be sold
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 10: Moe must be sold
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The other two hurriedly nodded, looking at the black and white creature quite amazingly, and suddenly the thought of wanting to grasp was born in their hearts.

It's just... I don't know how effective this creature is.

The same thought flashed through the three of them.

【Ding! Your selling cuteness makes the three humans cusp in front of you, giving rise to the idea that you can get a lot of money by selling the host, and you get +3 selling cuteness value. 】

The black and white creature still sat there stupidly, scratching his stomach, naive, but in his heart he wanted to kill the three of them.

Actually want to sell him!

Faced with such a cute panda, the first reaction was to sell it?

At first glance, he is not a good person.

The three of them didn't care about the panther at all, and cautiously surrounded them.

But the little creature still didn't notice anything wrong, raised his eyes to look at the three people, and continued to sway his feet stupidly, making a tender cry of babbling.

Of course the panther recognized who this very ugly creature was.

It got up desperately and roared.

Anxious and worried.

"Roar—oh."

—Run, you ugly creature.

When the three people heard the black panther's roar, they suddenly became anxious, for fear that the black and white creature would be scared away, one of them quickly attacked the leopard with a weapon.

Ji Wuxiu's heart beat, and he didn't care about anything else. He hugged the man's leg, raised his head aggrievedly, looked at the man softly with little wet and ignorant eyes, and made a coquettish cry.

"Woo-"

Panther looked more anxious. Regardless of its blood dripping, it roared angrily at the ugly creature.

Run!

Those humans are bad!

Will kill you.

Ji Wuxiu still hugged the human leg, shaking his arms like a five-year-old child

When a human child makes this action, humans will only have a personal feeling.

That is to kick the bear child to death.

Especially this kind of crying bear kid.

It's best to fly into the sky with one foot.

But when the same action is done on this black and white animal, only the impression of cuteness and cuteness is left.

There will be such a cute animal in this world.

The human lowered his head and looked at the chubby panda face in a daze. He stretched out his hand like a ghost, and wanted to rub it. It looked like a creature he wanted to hug and touch.

【Ding! Since your cuteness is very innovative and creative, this human being has the idea of a host who is really cute and wants to touch his head and hug home. You will get +2 cuteness value. 】

The black leopard wanted to scold that ugly creature.

Knowing that these humans are so bad, they are so close to them!