Ep1. Girl from the food 🍃 court

I am happy, excited and grateful for all the beautiful women who have come into my life. As well as for all the beautiful girls I've met at UNI Jsjs Lord Bless University. A beautiful girl with white skin and and a beautiful booty walked past me. While i was eating with my friends. long Brown hair, i guess she is 1.74m tall, and by looking at her back i can feel she is a trouble maker, but could sense she analyzed me with her friends, before standing up to go and leave her dish at the cafetería "cleanse dish washer", or however is called.

I know she wanted me, because i felt an strange energy surplus going all into my body as soon as she was getting near me. I know it was her for real. Specially as i saw her walking by. I knew it was her . Because her back movements and th3 way she was walking  were telling me everything. I could felt the sexual tensión she felt for me. So strong that my friends were able to feel it too. Specially my girl friends. When she came back. She leaved th3 cafetería and opened up the door in a coquette way, one second after, she brush her hair with her left hand. Leaving me a sign to approach her. ''She wanted me . I know it and everyone who saw that . Knew it too.'' I just needed to take the step to approach her. I inmediately stand up and went up to her and asked her out. But first, I made her fall in love, or atleast i gift her an unusual compliment coming from a charismatic boy a-like me ofcourse, so that she can remmeber me easily and think about me, whenever she is not with me. Just as if  she was part of a romance book. Just that obvously this is not the case, because it is only a game. Then grab her by her waist softly for two seconds and told her. ''Hey, your hair looks great. What are you applying to your hair? At this university, "we" study a lot of beautiful women. Some of them are brunettes.Redheads and whities with beautiful thick and non-thick pink lips. Yet I've never seen hair so cute like yours. 👍🏼 you certainly have the most beautiful hair out here.''

She was surprised, indeed, by my beautiful words and leaned over to me, laughing out loud and touching my arm in a flirtatious way. Everyone saw it. I noticed, she noticed and we both didn't mind. I asked her out, since she was laughing, and she said yes.'' I want to go out with you. You're not only attractive, but also very funny.'' I was amazed by her confident and her honestly. i started to feel, litle but love for her. but i inmediately reject the feeling and continue with the game. Not really, the feeling was great and soon realized i am not a player without feelings, like people say. Though, after the love moments happened. Felt a litle bit but scare. Because i started feeling. She could have too much power over me. Then she started laughing again. We went together to a more secret place and continued talking. And ⚡️ she laughed again. She pressed her smooth hair against my belly. Her hair was lightly touching my co*k. Her hair smell like roses shampoo and honey conditioner, certainly i wanted to smell it more often, i was experiencing the moment of my life, i am glad that i was well aware of it.  Not actually, but probably the best experience of the week. I almost had an erection. She noticed and laughed again. "JksJksj"  Since we were both alone, I took the step and decided to , without further ado. I looked deeply at her lovely hazel eyes, i used the triangle technique, saw her left eye, then her right eye, and lastly i take a big stare into her beautiful rose gross, thick lips. They looked so tasty and delicious, the desire grew enormously by every second passing. Could not resist more. Then i lean into her, she closed her eyes, as i did it too. when I kissed her, I felt alive, like never before. And it made me want to kiss her again and again, until our lips tired of so many kisses. Some beautiful girls saw us kissing. They were surprised. Amazed. A little jealous, one of them recorded it. Thanks be to God. Our backs were to them.  So they didn't capture our faces. Neither my érection. ''Aighhh.'' Only our backs. I felt relieved, the did not. But they did capture the passion in the kiss. And it just make my world even better.

Thanks to that, I immediately became more popular than I already was. And ⚡️ make the way easier for me . As 99% of sorority girls, except for that 1% who had boyfriends. Were being flirtatious with me, ALL the time. Even when we are in class. There is even more exciting, because everyone including Professors noticed how desirable i am to woman. After the passionate kiss, i felt how how she was feeling burning inside with desire, cluld felt her panties moaning. But with a strong, decisive character, she stood up and bid me farewell with a  Bye bye, love you, take care and remember, ALWAYS go after what you want, either if that is a guy or a beautiful woman. I laughed because i am ombbiously not BI, but my heart felt at peace, my soul at ease. i feel like sleeping in heaven. and my whole body seem lighter like dozing in the cloud. because with only one kiss and one-time we have talked. I felt like i knew her all my life. Since that moment , ''she left a mark in my heart, that it will be kept forever, and will always own a piece in my love. I hope i left one in hers too.''

Yours sincerely, 

Ramond Garmendia.