Diabolik lovers Raito x reader part 2

Then we heard a voice " Well well what do we have here a bitch-chan oh and a bitch-sama." I turned to Yui by the looked on her face she seemed not to like the name but to me it had a ring to it and I like that name. But who is bitch-chan and who was bitch-sama. Suddenly I felt something like a tongue like the back of my ear. I turn to see a male with a fedora a beautiful brownish orange hair and his outfit was very interesting also. But back to the point why did he lick me it was a little bit weird was their something on my ear or maybe it is some kind of greeting. "Um what is your name?" "It's Raito bitch-sama." So I'm bitch-sama I mentally smile to myself. "Raito is licking people some kind of greeting you guys do?..." "In some way yes bitch-sama." I guess it is a greeting. Here go's nothing. I got closer to his face and licked his face,left cheek actually. I saw a faint blush on his cheeks. Raito then said "I like you bitch-sama." He wraped his arms around me that made me blush. It seemed that the person named Ayato got a little jealous because I was blushing and it was not caused by him. The was he looked was adorable. He walked up to us and snatch me out of Raito's arms and held on to me. Raito snatch me away from Ayato the "fight" had began. They pulled me back and forth, back and forth this made me feel like I was a precious teddy bear and they were fighting over who should have the teddy bear. When I put it that was it makes this situation very cute. I just hope I'm not ruining their friendship by being here if I am I would feel guilty. Then someone else pulled me away from them and I was pressed against their chest. I look up to see Reiji and I was blushing a bright red. I tried to find the words to use a couple seconds later I found the proper words to use.