6. [NEW ORDER]

[WARNING]

This information is protected by Omega-class Classification.

Disseminating under any circumstances is strictly forbidden and poses an immense risk to VoidTech and its interests.

Personnel receives this log must submit Omega-class credentials, and subject to V610 memetic agents for verification.

Failure to to do so will result in an immediate "Clean House" memetic termination to any individual upon accessing this file.

[SUBMIT OMEGA-CLASS CREDENTIALS]

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[CREDENTIALS ACCEPTED]

[SECURITY MEMETIC AGENT ACTIVATED]

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[LIFE SIGNS DETECTED]

[MEMETIC INOCULATION CONFIRMED]

[RETRIEVING AUDIO FILE]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're reading or listening to this and still being yourself, I extend a warm welcome to you, the new Overseer.

At this juncture, you might be wondering: Why have you been selected as the Overseer? Isn't that the Boss's role? The answer is relatively straightforward: Bossman has recommended you. The Boss has discovered the universe he has quantum catapulted into our reality/omniverse.

Now, Boss will focus on his home planet. Rest assured, the Boss now holds a significant position in the company, so you don't need to worry about that. I've also reviewed your resume, and it's truly impressive. You've proven yourself worthy, climbed the ranks, and, most notably, displayed devoted loyalty to VoidTech and its mission.