Fateful: PT 2

"You helped her do this? Why? This was my choice. You knew that!" Mischa asks angrily.

"And this was Jessa's choice. To help you." Brax says.

"She has a plan so don't worry. Jessa knows what she's doing." Alexis says.

"The crystal casket formed around you. It can hold you in your shifter form or your Wolf form. But it's not made to hold a Dragon." Jae says.

"Jessa can transform. She can escape." Brax says.

"That's even worse! Kristov has Dragons-bane Brax. More of it than he used on you. Hang on. Maybe I can... Jessa? Can you hear me? Don't transform! Kristov has Dragons-bane. Enough to kill you! I'm so sorry. I know it sucks." Mischa says worriedly.

"Did she hear you?" Brax asks.

"Yeah. Which means now she's stuck in that casket instead of me. You all know how much she hates small spaces. How could you do that to her?" Mischa asks angrily before she runs off as Max follows her causing the others to follow as Mischa sees her crystal dragon is broken on the floor.

"What happened to my Dragon?" Mischa asks sadly.

"I'm sorry. I know it was gift from Hali." Jae says.

"She thought this was all so cool. You can fix it. You fixed the window." Mischa says as she looks at Terra.

"That's just a rectangle. I can't put it back together like it was. I'm sorry. Magic can't fix everything." Terra says as Mischa continues to cry.

*Timeskip*

"I thought You said you couldn't fix it." Mischa says as the group is sitting in the floor.

"I can't. But all of us can." Terra says.

"Terra can reforge the glass. My Organic Magic can reshape it." Jae says.

"Max's Vampire healing can strengthen it. Alexis's abilities ensures that the color will stay true in it. And Brax brings the heart of a Dragon. But without you it's still just glass. You're the artist so the final form is up to you. From each according to ability form one according to memory." Terra says as the group does the spell fixing Mischa's glass dragon.

"Good as new." Jae says.

"Better. Because now it's not just a gift from Hali it's a gift from all of you. What's the light inside it?" Mischa asks as she notices the dragon is glowing.

"That's the core of the mending spell. If it ever breaks again you can use that to reshape it." Terra says.

"I can't believe you all would do this for me." Mischa says happily.

"Of course we would. We're your pack now Mischa." Alexis says.

"Maybe when you decided to put yourself in that casket you thought she could do more than you could to fight this thing." Max says.

"But what if we need to stop trying so hard to fight the Prophecy?" Mischa asks.

"What do you mean?" Max asks.

"We've all been thinking that the safest thing is to keep me and Jessa apart. So we can't be used as the North-South Twins. That's why I jumped in that stupid crystal casket in the first place. Instead of trying to hide I should have gone straight to Jessa. Because if there's one thing I've learned since I came here it's that the two of us together are way stronger than either of us alone." Mischa says.

"Can't argue with that." Brax says.

"But now what? How do we get her back?" Terra asks.

"I'm going to her." Mischa says.