Parallel Lives: PT 2

"Well this is new." Alexis says as the group sees Jessa walk up to them with a girl who looks like her twin.

"Jessa what did you do?" Max asks.

"Duplication spell gone wrong?" Brax asks.

"Do you know how illegal that is? I like the hair though. You should try it for real." Terra says.

"Hi I'm Jae and this is my friend Alexis." Jae says as he and Alexis go up to the new girl.

"Hello." Alexis says kindly.

"Mischa." The girl says kindly.

"She's my twin sister. Apparently when my mom ran out on my dad they split the assets. Mischa this is Max and his brother Brax. This here is Terra and you already met Jae and Alexis. Vampire, shifter, magic user, faerie, shifter." Jessa says.

"Hi!" The group says.

"So do you go here now?" Terra asks as she looks at Mischa.

"Starting today." Jessa says as she and Terra huddle together abd talk before Jessa's dad walks over.

"Sorry to interrupt the fun I need to take Mischa to the Headmaster's office to enroll her." Mr. Lebron says.

"Why can't mom take me?" Mischa asks.

"It's better if I handle it." Mr. Lebron says.

"Dad is Pack Alpha and Stratford Council Leader. People don't say no to him." Jessa says.

"I know this is a big adjustment... Please give it a chance Mischa." Mr. Lebron says as he and Mischa walk off.

"Oh! This pack just got so much cooler." Brax says happily.

"I know right? Two Jessas!" Terra says happily.

*Timeskip*

"You didn't get any food?" Max asks as Mischa comes over with Jessa.

"No. She just pissed off a mermaid on her first day." Jessa says.

"Nice. Any bones broken?" Brax asks.

"No. Also I just met a mermaid so there's that!" Mischa says nervously.

"Don't take it personally. They tend to be pretty grouchy on dry-land." Max says.

"You can share mine. What do you like? Pizza? Ribs? I have two pot pies if you don't mind liver." Jessa says as she pushes her tray toward Mischa.

"Can I just get a protein bar? Maybe an apple? Hey are those energy shots? I love those! What flavor did you get?" Mischa asks as she sees Max's bottles of blood.

"You don't want those. It's hemoglobin." Max says as he moves the bottles.

"Max needs his daily dose or he gets... well hangry doesn't quite cover it." Brax says.

"All Vampires do." Max says.

"So you really drink..." Mischa asks nervously.