Sins of the Father: PT 2

"There's more here. Sorry Jessa. No cake. It doesn't travel well." Jae says as the group meets with Jessa and Mischa in the bell tower as they're hiding and gives them food.

"Sorry we couldn't grab more guys. We had to be careful with The Four being around." Alexis says.

"I had no idea how much having a stupid Dragon-mark would change everything. For everyone!" Jessa says frustratedly.

"If it weren't for all of you Jessa and I would already be locked up in Crystal Coffins. Thank you." Mischa says as she is eating an apple.

"Yeah. We... I don't say it enough. Thanks." Jessa says.

"Okay Pack we have a goal... open a Free-standing door so Jessa and I can escape certain doom. Now we need a plan." Mischa says as she stands up.

"You sound just like Jessa!" Brax says as the group laughs.

"So in video games characters can do things to level up and get more powers. Is there a way you can level-up to Sorcerer? At least for this one spell?" Mischa asks as she looks at Terra.

"I mean I don't actually know how. But there's someone I can ask. If there's a way to do it Vance will know. He's a great magic coach." Terra says.

"And your Mom's ex! Are you sure she'd be okay with it?" Jessa asks.

"I don't know but it's my best option and I can't ask mom right now." Terra says.

"We'll need to steal you a lot of power." Jessa says.

"It worked for Kristov so it should work for you right?" Mischa asks.

"If I can figure out how to tap into the Municipal power grid." Jae says.

"But even if Terra can call up a door. Where can you go to be safe?" Max asks.

"What about Romania? Our parents will look out for you." Brax says.

"No! Think about it Braxton. Think about how I reacted when I found out about Mischa's mark. And who taught me that? There's no way our parents would break the law to hide the girls. Sorry but Bucharest is out." Max says.

"Any Enclave is out if that be the case." Alexis says.

"We can hide in the human world! We can go back to New York!" Mischa says as she smiles.

"When you hid there before you didn't have your powers. If you use any magic at all The Four will find you." Max says.

"Then we'll have to do it without magic. Like mom did." Mischa says.

"It sounds terrible. But it might work." Jessa says.

"I've never been there. How would I conjure a door I've never seen?" Terra asks.

"What if I drew it for you?" Mischa asks.

"You think you could? I'd need every detail." Terra says.

"Watch me. I just need my paper and pencils." Mischa says.

"Consider it done." Max says as he runs off.

*Timeskip*

"Don't these guys ever give up?" Alexis asks as she is walking with Jae in the woods with the lens Terra made him to see the lines as they listen to The Four talking about Jessa and Mischa and the consequences for helping them.

"Apparently not. But that's why they're the best apparently. Blah, blah, blah... Oh! There you are beautiful!" Jae says as he finds the line.

"Remind me to thank Terra for making you that lens next time we see her." Alexis says as she smiles at Jae causing him to smile.