The Last Dance: PT 1

"Having an appetite. Must be nice." Jae says as the group is watching Mischa scarves down food.

"Well it's certainly a welcome sight. Having an appetite for a supernatural is good news." Alexis says.

"Hey what's going on? Would you look at that? What a beautiful day! I think I'm going to eat in the Quad. Alone. Because... preferences! Bye!" Jessa says as she comes over before quickly leaving.

"That was weird." Alexis says as Jae nods in agreement.

"I'm just gonna go and see what that was all about." Brax says as he gets up and follows after Jessa.

"Clearly that was about this." Terra says as she gestures to herself.

"She's not mad at you." Mischa says.

"Then who is she mad at?" Terra asks frustratedly.

"Uh... me! Yeah Jessa and I just got in a big fight this morning." Mischa says nervously.

"You two got into a fight?" Alexis asks curiously.

"What about?" Jae asks as he smiles.

"Oh... you know. Typical sister stuff. That sisters fight about. I should go apologize... after I get more food. Anyone want anything?" Mischa asks as she nervously gets up and walks off.

"Okay those two are acting weird." Alexis says.

"Really that surprised?" Jae asks as he smiles at Alexis.

"At this point no not really." Alexis says as the group hears a tapping sound and sees Elda and her group standing up at their table.

"Spirit Committee announcement! It's time to reveal the theme of this year's Equinox Bash! And the theme is... Under the Sea!" Elda says as she casts a spell making watery reflection bounce off everything.

"The idea came from yours truly. There'll even be a tank so the Mermaids can get their groove on!" Opal says as she smiles.

"So get ready to put on your dancing shoes... as long as they're not last season. Class dismissed!" Elda says as she stops the spell.

*Timeskip*

"Okay settle down and gather round. Because of our abilities Supernaturals are prone to overconfidence. It's easy to think you're invincible when you have super strength and heal almost instantly. But all the bravado in the world doesn't stand a chance against this. What happens when you go up against silver?" Fern asks as the group is gathered for combat class and is showing the group a silver dagger.

"It burns." Elda says.

"And it doesn't heal." Max says.

"That's why you need to know how to defend yourself." Fern says.

"Are we going to fight with silver?" Jessa asks in surprise.

"As if I'd hand out actual deadly weapon to you lot! You'll be sparring with steel. But I want you to treat it like silver. That means you avoid getting cut no matter what. If I see blood ten points off your grade!" Fern says as she hands out steel daggers as everyone begins sparring with someone.

"So Mischa and Jessa are both acting really weird right?" Alexis asks as she is sparring with Jae.

"Yep. Totally. But I mean it's not like we haven't done stuff we weren't supposed to either and then hid it. I can almost guarantee they did something they shouldn't have." Jae says.

"Knowing those two? I agree with you." Alexis says.

"I see blood! Ten points docked! If that had been real silver she'd be in serious pain right now." Fern says as the group sees Jessa got cut by the dagger.

*Timeskip*

"Hey Alexis." Jae says as he finds Alexis outside after lunch.

"Hey Jae. What's up?" Alexis asks curiously.

"Hey so listen I have a few questions I wanted to ask you." Jae says nervously as he rubs the back of his neck.

"What are they?" Alexis asks as she smiles at Jae causing him to blush.

"Well um you know how the Equinox bash is coming up right?" Jae asks.

"Right? What about it?" Alexis asks curiously.

"I was wondering if you'd go with me? But I was hoping we could go more as a couple." Jae says.

"Like an actual couple?" Alexis asks in surprise.

"Yeah. If you wanted to." Jae says.

"I thought you weren't much for the whole relationship thing." Alexis says as she chuckles.

"Well I wasn't until I met you. Let's just say you've made see the fun and the good things about relationships and having labels. I really like you Alexis. You're my best and closest friend but you've also become more than that to me. If you're up for it I'd like to see where it will lead us." Jae says shyly.

"I like you too Jae." Alexis says as she smiles.

"So yes then?" Jae asks curiously as he smiles.

"Definitely to both." Alexis says as she smiles and kisses Jae on the cheek.