Supernaturals of New York: PT 1

"You were making rose petals?" Jessa asks as she sees petals on the floor.

"I was camouflaging your tracks. It was the first thing I thought of." Jae says.

"Such a romantic." Jessa says as Jae smiles.

"You know me so well." Jae says as he smiles as Alexis kisses him on the cheek causing him to smile at her.

"Uh was attacked or something last time you and your mom were here?" Alexis asks.

"Looks like you and mom left in a hurry." Jessa says.

"She gave me like thirty seconds. I barely grabbed my sketch pad on the way out. We're really lucky the place hasn't been rented out yet." Mischa says as she picks up a piece of paper.

"You're kidding right? We're lucky we're alive. This was an amazing idea!" Jessa says happily.

"I'm worried about the Four though. What they saw through the door..." Mischa says worriedly.

"Our quickly receding asses is what they saw!" Jessa says triumphantly.

"Jae, Alexis I know you weren't planning to come with us." Mischa says as she looks at Alexis and Jae.

"It's alright. Though I think I should sit down." Alexis says as she and Jae sit down feeling sick.

"This place is too small for me. It's making me sick." Jessa says as she puts her hands on her stomach.

"No I'm feeling it too. Dizzy... Ow! What the hell?" Mischa asks as she touches the wall and quickly pulls her hand away.

"Are you alright?" Alexis asks.

"Yeah." Mischa says.

"It's the walls. I can feel it... The paint is laced with silver." Jae says.

"I thought silver was expensive here." Jessa says.

"My mom uhh mom had the place painted." Mischa says.

"She was really trying hard to protect you." Jae says.

"What do you mean?" Mischa asks.

"Silver isn't just a weapon. It's one of the best ways to contain magical energy. They use it in the prisons." Jae says as he opens a window.

"This is what it feels like to be in prison?" Jessa asks.

"It never bothered me before." Mischa says.

"Well you didn't have powers before either. But your mom on the other hand I can imagine it definitely took a lot out of her." Alexis says.

"I gotta get out." Jessa says.

"What? No." Mischa says as she stops Jessa from going toward the door.

"I feel like my guts are trying to crawl out of my eye holes! We have to leave!" Jessa says.

"We don't have anywhere else to go!" Mischa says.

"There are hotels!" Jessa says.

"That cost money we don't have! And by the way Jae is purple!" Mischa says.

"And now the silver paint is the only thing shielding the magic from your marks. The magic the Four are going to be looking for!" Jae says.

"So it's protecting us but killing us?" Jessa asks.

"Well we gotta figure something out. This silver is suffocating." Alexis says as she puts her hand on her forehead.

"I might be able to buffer it but I need something to work with. Something living." Jae says before Jessa grabs a weird looking plant.