Supernaturals of New York: PT 2

"Get in. All of you." A man says as the group gets in the limo and sees a man inside it.

"You're Reese. He's the lead singer of Five Realms! This is you! You're a Faerie?" Hali asks excitedly as she holds up a picture of the man.

"It's a crap picture but yeah that's my day job. But that's not why I'm here." Reese says.

"I love your music! My mom loves your music! So you've been living as a human?" Hali asks excitedly.

"And I plan to keep doing it. Which is why you need to slow your roll. You're the LeBron twins. The Eldest Faerie has been telling us about you. You're North and South." Reese says.

"She knows about the Prophecy?" Mischa asks.

"We've all heard the story of how Kristov wants to use you to raise the Dragon King." Reese says.

"Exactly! That's why I made the trees bloom. To protect them." Jae says.

"From who?" Reese asks.

"The Four want to stick us in a Cloister." Jessa says.

"Seems like the best way to protect everyone else." Reese says.

"You have got to be kidding." Alexis says.

"You two are loose nukes! Why shouldn't I turn you over to the Enforcers?" Reese asks.

"Do you seriously think we're going to do something evil just because we have Dragon-marks?" Mischa asks.

"The last thing we would ever do is raise the Dragon King and we don't think we should be thrown in prison..." Jessa says.

"Or crystal coffins!" Mischa says.

"For something we aren't gonna do!" Jessa says.

"Why do you live in New York? Why not stay in one of the Supernatural Enclaves like you were expected to?" Jae asks.

"The Enclaves are tiny. No music scene at all. I was writing songs when I was five." Reese says.

"So your destiny wasn't controlled by anyone else's idea of who you should be?" Jae asks as he smiles.

"Your friend seems to think we're kindred spirits. I'll make you a deal. You don't do any more loud magic... and I'll convince the Eldest you're no threat." Reese says.

"Thank you!" Mischa says happily.

"Yes!" Jessa says.

*Timeskip*

"Hello?" Mischa asks as the group wakes up to her phone buzzing as she answers it and puts it on speaker.

"It's Reese. I can't talk long. Contacting the Faerie network was a huge mistake." Reese says.

"Why? What happened?" Mischa asks.

"Kristov has connections everywhere. We can't even trust our own people. I need you to meet me right away." Reese says.

"Where?" Mischa asks.

"There's a garage on sixtieth east of Lex. Meet me there in half an hour." Reese says.

"My Wolf is not happy about this." Jessa says.

"You think it's a trap?" Hali asks.

"Dangerous either way if you both go." Jae says.

"We need to be careful about this." Alexis says.

"No way one of us is staying here. We're stronger together. But you're not coming with us." Mischa says as she looks at Hali.