Inevstigation

"That looks like a Pirate boat!" Robin says taking a good look at the boat.

"Ok what was the thing you were gonna say?" Nami asks

"I've heard that the pirate judge has come back to the pirate boat and I think that the boat that we are chasing right now!" Robin explains. "Is judge's boat"

"WHAT?" Ussop yells in shock

"That explains the whole bunch of bodyguards!" Nami adds on.

"I think I'm getting imtooscaredtofightsanji andzoroarebetterofffightingthembecausetheyarestrongandweareweak symptoms!" Ussop yells dramatically falling onto the ground holding his heart.

"Ussop that isn't a symptom!" Chopper corrects him.

"Idk Robin I have to side with ussop on this!" Nami says terrified.

"Yeah! Let's just leave them alone! They are strong nothing bad has happened to them!" Ussop says probably maybe not wrong.

"That's a terrible thing to say!" Nami says.

"Ussop we are their crew! We have to help them in any situation they are in!" Luffy says standing up. "They saved you from many times and this is our time to save them!"

"Yeah! We have to save them!" Chopper says proudly standing next to luffy.

"Heard there was a gold ballroom!" Robin adds.

Suddenly Nami eyes glowed of berries.

"Really?! In that case I'm joining!" Nami says joining them

Ussop stood there dumbfounded. He shook his head and joined them

"The proud and mighty ussop will obviously join you because the strong ussop never doubt his crewmates and will save them also!" Ussop lied

"I love your confidence!" Nami says

"Alright let's move out for the food- I mean for Sanji and Zoro!" Luffy commands