The hotel

Sanji and zoro is surprised to see the room. The room is big and little did they know the VIP room is set up for people to make love. They open the room to see the pool. They decide to go into the pool. But they find each other akwardly staring at each other. They look away embarrassed at the choice they made. Sanji gets up to hear zoro say wait. He looks back to see zoro blushing. " what do you want Marimo ?" says sanji. Zoro firsts hesitates then stand up and grabs sanji. Sanji is full of blush but takes zoro's hand off him. Sanji tells himself he like girls not boys. He leaves zoro in the pool and walk away to stop because of the bracelet. He sits down and thinks of his child hood full of pain and sorrow. Zoro gets up an walks to him. Sanji begans to cry softley causing zoro to stop and think. Then zoro walks up to him and hugs him. Sanji begans to cry in his arms.

Little did they know the maids were watching them through a secret camera. Maid 2: "that is so cute! " maid 4:"alright let's stop we shouldn't be watching them let them have their alone time. " the maids stop watching them and continues to do what they were doing.

A few minutes later sanji stops crying and realises what is happening. He backs zoro away. " want do you want. " says sanji. Zoro sighs " I like you." sanji is suprised and is blushing he looks into Zoro's deep black eyes. Zoro then begans kissing sanji.

𝓜𝓮𝓪𝓷𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓮:
Chopper : "I wonder what they are doing now?" Nami: "probably fighting, I bet they haven't learned there lesson yet." robin: "we will see, I hope they aren't dead, what if the bracelets are broken and we don't know?" Ussop: " Can you stop telling us your sorrow thoughts I'm now getting worried!" The crew laughs while not knowing a thing at all