𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓐𝓖𝓔

"Marino cut it!" yelled sanji. " i can't we will fall to our death." yelled back zoro. Sanji remembers the time of his child hood, being locked up in a cage. It reminds him about it. starting at 10,000 berries black foot sanji! And roronaro zoro!" the speaker said. Soon there were people shouting numbers.

" 15,000!"
" 18,000!"
"20,000!"
" 30,000!"
" 50,000!"
"100,000!"
There were murmurs and whispers. " going once twi-" "500,000!" yelled a mysterious masked man. " Wow alright 500,000 berries is i-" " 600,000 BERRIES!" yelled a person across the room. The audience gasps. " it's GOLDEN BIDDER!" a person yelled. "What a suprise!" the speaker said. "And as always golden bidder wi-" "700,000 BERRIES!"

Meanwhile the straw Hats. " the island is really big!" said chopper. "It is." said robin. " I wonder if there is any cotton candy!" said chopper. "Look over their!" said robin. "It's a casino!" "um robin do you really think that casino is safe!" said ussop. " I've heard that they sell pirates their!" "Ooooo~ a casino!" said Nami. "Let's go in! We will not just buy the pirates they are selling then." they walk inside the casino to see all type of game s but they mostly see sanji and zoro in the cage."

"Shit I think I see Nami!" yelled zoro. " huh nami swan!" yelled sanji. They see Nami and Nami glares at them of how they got in this situation. " 800,000 berries!" yelled golden bidder.

"How are we going to get that much money!". Yelled ussop. "We will not." said robin. They all look at robin. " we can just still them from who ever wins." "great idea!" said Nami. "We also cannot be seen. I can see some marines on the crowd."

"1,000,000 berries! " yelled the masked man!" the audience gasped because who has that kind of money. "Going once twice and he wins roronaro zoro and black foot sanji!" yelled the speaker.

The cage slowly goes down. They put on some hand cuffs and is escorted with a lot body guards who looks very tough.

"Um.. Nami the bodyguards look really tough.." ussop whispered to nami "its fine I need to see the whole structure of the building everyone spread out" the straw hats spread out mapping the area and looking for blind spots. As for Luffy..

Luffy pov:
"Hmm I wonder if they have a cafetaria"
Sees food "HAH FOOD CMERE"
As he runs to the food he gets splashed with sea water. "HAH FOOD YA-y h-huh? Sea water-? He gets knocked out 😭.

They decide not to fight since they can escape later. They are escorted to a room. The masked man sits on a chair." please leave. " the masked man said to the body guards. The body guards leave." who are you? " said zoro.
The masked man takes his mask off to reveal-

𝓣𝓑𝓒

Authors note.
Lol