Chapter 17: Craved touch

The days had gone by, and they had spend every minute together. Now that they were both back to normal, and it was amazing for the both of them. 

Time passed as per usual, and the two were both back to work. But today was extra stressful for Wriothesley at the Fortress.. As he walked home, tired out of his mind and stressed with work, he decided to treat himself and grab a quick drink. Just to get things off his mind of course. But before he knew it, he was 6 drinks in and woozy. Ugh.. he definitely overdrank. He had gone through multiple drinks in the matter of an hour and was pretty tipsy at that point. Slamming some Mora on the counter, he tumbled his way out of the tavern and uncoordinatedly made his way home. He finally arrived and walked, greeted with the sight of Neuvillette welcoming him home.

"Wriothesley, it's quite late. Where were you? Long day at work?" Neuvillette said, parading him with questions.

"Yep.. preeeetty stressful." He said, slightly slurring his words. Hopefully not to the point where it was noticeable. Obviously, Neuvillette noticed.

"You smell heavily of alcohol. Anything to confess?" Said Neuvillette with a disappointed smirk on his face.

"I'm not drunk Neuvi.. I was just a little stressed from work so I decided to have a drink!" Said Wriothesley with a drunken laugh.

"A single drink? More like 10.." Said Neuvillette in response.

"Actually, *Hic* it was only 6!" Protested Wriothesley positively with a hiccup. Oh, he was so drunk.

"Fine then, only  six." Neuvillette said with a giggle. And even in Wriothesley's drunken state, he was still mesmerized by Neuvillette's beautiful laugh. "Let's get you to bed then, shall we?" He said as he took the Duke's hand and pulled him up the stairs, into the bedroom. "Alright, get changed, I'll be in the bathroom." Neuvillette said, and kissed Wriothesley on the cheek before grabbing his night robe and heading into the bathroom. When he came back into the bedroom, he sighed as Wriothesley only had his shirt off and was sitting on the bed.

"Ugh, Come on.. Fine Wrio, I'll just change you." He said as he pulled him up from the bed and started to undress him, starting with the belt. He as he fumbled with Wriothesley's pants, he felt him stroking his hair.

"I love it when your hair is down Neuvi. You should keep it like this all the time, it's better." Wriothesley said with a smile, looking into his eyes. While Neuvillette was still looking down, trying to figure out how the heck he could get Wriothesley's complicated belt off, the Duke put his hand on Neuvillette's face, moving his chin up to look at him so that they were eye-to-eye. Without another word, Wriothesley grabbed the Iudex's face, pulling him in for a long kiss. When they finally pulled apart, Wriothesley smiled at him before speaking.

"Why don't you take your robe off, huh? It's beautiful, but I personally think you look better without it on." The Duke said with a smirk before taking the rest of his own clothing off. Neuvillette returned the smile and untied his robe, kissing him right back the minute it was off. They kissed against the wall for a while before Wriothesley picked him up and pushed him onto the bed, crawling on top of him and going back in for more. They kissed with passion for a moment before they stopped, Wriothesley looking down at the out of breath Iudex with a smirk. He kissed Neuvillette's neck before moving down to his chest and the rest of his body, finally reaching his dick, stroking it gently. He played with it with his tongue, producing little moans from the Iudex. Wriothesley put a finger up Neuvillette's hole, moving it around while looking into his eyes. 

"Are you ready Neuvi?" Wriothesley asked lovingly, and received a nervous nod from the Iudex. He loved how caring Wriothesley was, always making sure he was okay. "You'll be fine love." The Duke said as he placed a kiss on his lovers chest, shoving his tip inside. He slowly progressed, pushing it in slowly as he needed to, leaving constant kisses along Neuvillette's body. Not much later, it was finally in. 

He looked up at Neuvillette for an okay before he started to move, and Neuvillette nodded. He started moving his body up and down, in and out slowly, and progressively increased the pace of his thrusts. Soon enough, he was going much faster, the moans coming from the both of them growing louder. Whenever Neuvillette moaned Wriothesley's name, it always made him feel so special. So lucky, that he was the one who got to be with him. Wriothesley stroked the Iudex's dick as he continued to thrust in and out, and Neuvillette's back arched as he grabbed onto Wriothesley's back tightly, shutting his eyes tightly with each thrust. 

"That feel good?" Wriothesley said breathlessly and in between moans as he continued to move faster, looking at Neuvillette.

"Mhmm" Mumbled Neuvillette while nodding his head. Wriothesley continued to move until they both came, and went on for a while before they were both out of breath. They were both completely worn out, but Wriothesley was exceptionally tired because of his awful day at work.. Since they were both finished, Neuvillette was the bigger spoon, holding Wriothesley in his arms as they kissed for a while before getting exhausted. 

"I feel so lucky, Neuvi." Said Wriothesley looking him in the eye. 

"Oh? And why is that?" Neuvillette said, running his fingers through Wriothesley's hair.

"Because I have you. Why did you choose me?" Said Wriothesley.

"Why wouldn't I choose you Wrio? You're perfect, you're caring, and you're very pretty. And I love you. You waited for me, Wriothesley." He said as he kissed Wriothesley on the forehead. Wriothesley smiled and kissed Neuvillette on the lips before pulling away, tucking the Iudex's long hair behind his ear.

"I love you too. So much. And of course I waited for you.. I could've waited even longer. As long as it meant I could have you." The Duke said. The two finally closed their eyes in each other's arms, trying to get some sleep. But just a couple minutes later, Wriothesley spoke.

"Hey.. Neuvillette?" Wriothesley whispered, hoping that he wasn't waking him up. Neuvillette's eyes opened and he lifted his hand up to touch Wriothesley's chest.

"Yes Wrio? Can't sleep?" Responded the Iudex, turning to face him.

"We should get married." Wriothesley said. Neuvillette was a bit surprised to be asked such a big question all of a sudden. But after a few seconds of surprise, his expression turned to one of a very happy smile. 

"I'd like nothing more." Neuvillette said with a smile, pulling Wriothesley in for a kiss with a grin on his face. He loved Wriothesley more than anything. He wanted nothing more but than to marry him. Wriothesley held Neuvillette in a tight embrace and the two drifted off to bed. Things were good. Perfect even. And now he was finally going to make the one he loved the most his.