Chapter 8: Memories held in the Iudex's room

This will be a ⚠️ chapter if you couldn't already tell from the title. Obviously.

-

"Neuvi.." Wriothesley said with a look of surprise when they finally pulled away.

"Oh. My apologies.. I though-" But before Neuvillette could finish, the kiss was passionately returned by the Duke, pulling him in even tighter. Before either of them knew it, they had arrived back at Neuvillettes house, and Wriothesley pushed him to the wall with a loving kiss before they made their way up the stairs into Neuvillette's bedroom. Everything was coming back to Wriothesley, and it was obvious that the night in question wasn't a dream..

At that point there were in the bed, Wriothesley on top of Neuvillette. Naturally, he always assumed he would top. But he definitely wasn't mad about. They both rushed to take each others clothing off, and before they knew it, they were both undressed with only their boxers on, and Wriothesley's lips were back on Neuvillettes. 

"Wriothesley.." He managed to say in between kisses. "We've.. done this before, haven't we." Neuvillette said, as it finally was coming back to him.

"So you remember now." Wriothesley said with a smile over his lover. The smile was returned by Neuvillette before he pulled him back in for a kiss. It lasted a while before the Duke moved down his body, kissing his neck, leaving a love mark. As he trailed down his body, leaving little kisses everywhere. Neuvillette didn't particularly think of himself as a bottom, but with Wriothesley, he didn't mind one bit. The Iudex let out small moans as his lover trailed down his body, moving back up to his face, pressing their lips together. Neuvillette was feeling very pleased with everything Wriothesley was doing.

"Are you ready, Neuvi?" Wriothesley said lovingly, suggesting that they were going to get things started. He wanted to make sure that he wouldn't be overwhelming Neuvillette before doing anything drastic. The Iudex nodded, and Wriothesley stared into those beautiful dark blue eyes that he loved more then anything once more before pulling off his boxers. Neuvilette's eyes went a bit wide as he saw the size.. but he trusted Wriothesley entirely and knew it would be okay.

"It's going to be fine, love." He said, caressing his face with a loving smile once more before moving down. Neuvillette was clearly tight, so Wriothesley knew to take it slow. He slowly put two of his fingers up, and Neuvillette let out a quiet moan. He was glad that Wriothesley was being careful, which he really appreciated. The Duke moved his fingers around, loving the little sounds he was hearing from Neuvillette. Still with his fingers, he started moving around and going a little faster before he touched a spot that made the Iudex release a loud moan. He knew it was okay for him to pull his fingers out and actually put it in. He slowly started to push his cock in, seeing that his lover was wincing a bit. But he knew to be gentle. And he surprisingly was able to get it fully it quickly. The fingers did help.

After more soft kisses, he started moving, increasing the speed as they went on. And soon enough, Wriothesley was thrusting in and out quickly, each of them producing loud moans. Neuvillette's moaning was oddly.. very pretty. Like music to his ears. And he loved to hear it.

"Wrio.." Neuvillette moaned. Wriothesley couldn't help but feel a little surprised, as Neuvillette had only ever called him by his full name. But he loved it. As he continued on, thrusts getting longer and faster, he hit Neuvillette's soft spot, producing a loud moan from him.

"Ah- Wriothesley!" He moaned loudly. Hearing Neuvi moan his name was just the cream of the crop for him, really turning him on, going even faster now and hitting his soft spot with each thrust. Neuvillette's moans grew louder, which pleased Wriothesley significantly. With each thrust, Neuvillette felt more pleased, arching his back and grabbing onto the bedsheets, almost teary-eyed. Feeling as though he didn't caress his lovers lips enough, he continued the thrusts while going up to his face, muffling his moans with each soft kiss. Wriothesley was almost there, while Neuvillette had just reached climax, releasing over the both of him. Wriothesley stroked Neuvi's cock as he continued to thrust faster then before, as he finally came, finishing with tears in Neuvillette's eyes and them both out of breath.

They continued to please each other as the night went on, Wriothesley taking time to suck on his lover. After a while, they were both exhausted and finished, now passionately kissing for a good ten minutes before the both of them got completely exhausted and laid down next to eachother, Wriothesley being the big spoon as they cuddled with eachother.

"I love you Wrio. I really do. Truly." Neuvillette said with a loving look, as he stared into his lovers eyes. Wriothesley gave Neuvi lots of little kisses all along his body and face, stroking his hair before responding.

"I love you too. More then anyone." He whispered in his lovers ear, following with many little kisses. 

"Neuvilette." Wriothesley asked, a tad nervous.

"Yes love?" He answered, happier than ever.

"Please. Don't forget this night like you did the last." Wriothesley said, with a bit of a sad, worrisome tone. Neuvillette sighed before answering.

"I know that you only vaguely remember that night, but tonight when I remembered.. it wasn't nearly as intimate as this time. And how could I ever forget you again." Neuvillette said before placing a kiss on his chest, snuggling in to him.

Wriothesley released a sigh of relief before placing more little kisses on his lovers forehead, whispering sweet nothings into his ear and stroking his hair before they both fell asleep in eachothers arms.

Goodnight, my love.

hope you enjoyed hahageerj (writing this was painful.)

youve had your joy, now prepare for the angst (my favorite)