So no baby making anytime soon

3.1k reads 78 votes...Holy Moly.. that's not what I expected when I started this story it was just something small that I made for my cousin and I when I was bored. I appreciate support on this story so much. Like I can't describe it. Thank you  guys so fucking much. 

I really do hope you enjoyed this story. I wrote it out of my love for Twin Paranormal, and my love for River. 

This is a little short chapter that I hope you enjoy. 

I love you guys so much. Make sure you eat and drink something. I'm proud of you.❤

                                                  -Author

~~~~~~~~~~~~

River POV

I wake up to to very low sobs coming from my right. I look over and see Lexi crying, clutching her stomach. "Baby are you okay" I say as I stroke her face. She opens her eyes. "Are you alright" I ask her.. She looks at me teary eyed. She wraps her arm around my torso and hides her face in my chest. I raise my hand and stroke her hair. "I got you baby don't worry" I lean down and place a kiss in her hair. (Yes yes it did take me five minutes to remember how to spell torso 😀)

"I'm sorry Riv" she  mumbles. "Why are you sorry?" I ask her "It's not your fault." "I feel bad for waking you up" She says in such a low tone. 

"Lexi, you can wake me up anytime of day. If you need me come to me, Lexi you don't bother me, you don't burden me. I love you more than I could ever describe. Alexis I will always love you and look at you as if you've hung the moon and the stars. You make me happier than I ever have been. You make me feel things that I never thought I could feel. So wake me up at 3 in the morning if you need to or even want too." I say as she lifts her head and looks at me. "Do you love me more than taco bell" she asks. 

"Hey now, don't get too big headed" she laughs then clutches her stomach again. "Here baby let me up." She moves over I get up and go to the bathroom closet. I grab a heating pad and Midol. I then walk to the kitchen and put the heating pad in the microwave. I walk to the pantry and grab bucket of chocolate and a bottle of water from the fridge. "Oh have fun with that" Wyatt says as he walks past the kitchen to his room. 

I grab out the heating pad. Holy fuck that's hot. I walk back to the room "Lay flat on your back" I say as I lay the pack across he stomach. I hand her the Midol and her water. "Ugh I hate being a female." I lay back beside and she moves her head into my arm. 

"So I guess this means no baby making anytime soon" I say faking a rather disappointed look. "River Rees shut up" she says as she smacks my chest. "I love you Lexi" I say putting on Lilo and Stich. "Not more than Taco's" "I love you more than...um..my brother" I say she lets out a dramatic gasp. "I love you too." She says smiling. 

Lifes good. Lifes great.

Love you all.💖