Hmm...

Lexi POV

"LEXI, WYATT, Oh my gosh it's been forever and a day since I saw you guys. Liv came home last night and Oh my she is not okay like I don't know what happened but something bad happened in....Where was she" Emma rambles, and trails off, looking at her best friend Beth, " New York" Wyatt and I say at the same time. "Oh yeah" Emma says. I've known Emma since the day she was born. Literally. I was at the hospital, Wyatt and me both were. Liv was terrified of becoming a sister. "Um anyway, I'll hopefully see you guys again. We don't wanna to bother since your busy with your friends." She says holding eye contact with Seth. Then she walks back into her house. I smile I've missed that girl. I look over at Wyatt and we smile at each other.

"Who was that?" Ryan asks "I remember seeing a name like that before in your year books.. Liv.. or Olivia. Right?"  River asks. "Erm yeah. Liv, Wyatt and I were the best trio here. We lost touch with her when we went to college. Liv stopped answering us." I said "I wonder what's wrong" Wyatt says. "Yeah.. Anywho I want to get into this house and help yall in come on" I say. 

Everyone grabs a box and walks into the house I walk to grab a box, then I feel a hand on the small of my back. "You alright Lex?" River asks. "Yeah, just an eventful 24hrs."  I say I grab a box and try to walk away but before I can get anywhere the hand that was on my back snakes it's way around my waist. I then start getting pulled back wards until I stop when I hit River's body. (A/N does that sound weird or is it just me?) He then whispers into my ear "If you need anyone I'm here. Or if you just need a hug, I'm here' Riv says "Okay" I whisper. I swear he could hear my heart beat. "Get a room dumbass" Wyatt says. I flip him off and walk into the house. 

"How old is Emma?" Chase looks at me "Why" I look at him. He looks at Seth "Because my big brother might have a little crushhh"  he says the last part in a singing voice. "She's 18, but since Liv's back, If you do try, Liv will put you through hell."  

I walk outside and see her. The one and only Olivia Marie Nelson. I started to sing " Remember the day when we've given up when you told me I didn't give you enough and all of your friends were saying I'll be leaving you she's lying in bed with my t-shirt on just thinking how I went about it wrong this isn't the stain of a red wine, I'm bleeding love please believe me, don't you see the things you mean to me? oh, I love you, I love you I love, I love, I love Olivia." Liv looked over to me and smiled. 

She started singing  "I live for you, I long for you, Alexis..? I've been idolizing the light in your eyes, Alexis I live for you, I long for you, Alexis"

"You two are still so stupid" Wyatt says Liv starts walking up to Wyatt and I do too.  "Don't let me go, don't let me goo" Me and Liv finally get him to start singing too. "Say what Say what you're feeling and say it now 'cause I got the feeling you're walking out and time is irrelevant when I've not been seeing you" 

Izzie, Emma and Bethany join in too "The consequences are falling now there's something I'm having nightmares about and these are the reasons I'm crying out to be with you"  

The rest of the boys join in and we all start dancing and singing " Please believe me, don't you see the things you mean to me? Oh, I love you, I love you I love, I love, I love Olivia I live for you, I long for you, Olivia I've been idolizing the light in your eyes, Olivia I live for you, I long for you, Olivia Don't let me go Don't let me go When you go and I'm alone You live in my imagination The summertime and butterflies All belong to your creation I love you, it's all I do I love you I live for you, I long for you, Olivia I've been idolizing the light in your eyes, Olivia I live for you, I long for you, Olivia Don't let me go Don't let me go Don't let me goooo"

Liv, Em and Beth help take the rest in the house.  Everyone is in the living room and having fun. Liv walks away from the crowd me and Wyatt follow her to the room Seth had claimed by yelling across the house. "Liv you okay?" Wyatt asks "Why'd you stop talking to us." I ask. "I don't know... Well no I do know why... You know.. My dad died two days before we went off to college., And I fell into a deep depression. I couldn't face you guys after I started self-harming. I just stopped talking to you guys because I didn't want to face disappointing you. Then last week I couldn't fell back in. And almost killed myself. I woke up covered in blood. That was a wake up call you know. So I came back. I'm here.  And hopefully you guys don't hate me ." "Olivia Marie Nelson all I've done is miss you." I say "Me too Livvy, I grew up with 5 sisters and I only had 2 and this one isn't all too bright." He says and I smacked him. "Children come one let's go dance." Liv said and we went into the living room. 

                                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~'TiMe SkIp~~~~~~~~~~

We pull up to the boys' house "I'm tired goodnight" Ry said "Same" Wy and Iz said "Night" me and Riv say at the same time. We walk to his room, He hands me a pair of sweat pants and one of his shirts. I go get dressed in his bathroom when I come out he's changed. " I can sleep in the or the floor" I sit on his bed and grab his wrist before he can leave. "No Riv, stay in here please... with me" I whisper. "Okay" He whispers I get under the covers and he also gets in. He wraps his hands around me and kissed my head. 

River POV

She's asleep in my arms and she is perfect. I put my head in the crook of her neck and kiss her shoulder.  "Alexis Ann Anderson.... I'm starting to love you.... and more than just as a friend" I whisper and start drifting off to sleep. 

A/N Hiiii I hope y'all enjoy, I'm starting to find a balance in posting just give me time 😊❤