She's back

(I AM SO SORRY BUT I DO NOT WANT TO WRITE INVESTIGATIONS BUT THERE WILL BE SOME SOON SO I CHANGED IT TO ONLY LIZZIE THEN BACK HOME    also go read the first chapter of my new book if y'all like 😊))

Lexi POV

When we get back the boys drop me off at my house. Seth and Chase are moving here soon so they had to leave as soon as we left taco bell. I walk into my favorite local diner. As soon as I walk in I hear my name be screamed "LEXI!?". I look over to were I heard my named screamed and I see Wyatt's baby sister heading over to me. "Isa, oh my god you've grown" I hug her. "Does Wy know your here?" I ask her smile fades "No" she says. "Izzie are you supposed to be here?" I ask. She looks down and doesn't say a thing. "We'll talk about this later" I say and start walking over to her friends table I sit down. 

"Hi I'm Lexi, I'm Izzie's favorite sibling. Wait. I know you.." I say staring at her "OMG EVE" I say she grows a huge smile on her face "Me and Lexi shared a dorm in college." Eve says "Yeah but Eve left so soon, I missed you." I say "I've missed you too".  "UGH" we all look over to Ash. "Are you okay Ash?" Izzie asks her. "I can't find a house" "I can help" I offer "Thank you" Eve says. I smile and we continue eating. Me eating Izzie's because I didn't have a changes to order. 

River POV

I'm editing the Lizzie Borden house episode I'm too where Lexi is in Maggie's room by herself.  You can slightly hear a deep voice go "I want to her" and then a female voice go "no" then the camera falls over. "RYAN WYATT" i scream. "Dude what's wrong" Ryan asks "Listen" I tell them. "What the fuck" Ryan says "Do you think something could've followed her home? Or could've Maggie protected her?" Wyatt asked. "I don't know before we left she said she really wasn't feeling well." I say. "Let's just wait till we see her tomorrow and see." Ryan says. "Hopefully" Wyatt and I say together. I just hope she's okay. 

Lexi POV

Eve and Ash had gotten a hotel until they can get the house. So now it's just me and Isa walking around town. "Isa what happened?" I ask "Lex, it just got so bad I couldn't handle it." "Handle what" she looks down "Isa speak to me." "I had a boyfriend, His name was Jamie, he was amazing. I loved him so much. I wanted to marry him. But 6 months ago, his mom and dad died. Depression over took him so one day when I left, he killed himself in his dorm-" we stopped walking and we're now sitting one the curb. "I'm the one who found him. Then all the professors started treating me like a breakable. Like I was going to break any second. I got kicked off the cheerleading team.-" Izzie was sobbing which led me into crying. "Depression started to over take me, but I couldn't leave yet. I still, have family who love me I couldn't leave." she finishes. "Isabella Lynn Hausman. Do really think your mom and dad are going to be mad. That Wy would be mad? Isa hun, their going to be glad that you came back. Non of us could live in a world without our Isa. Okay?" she nods.

 "Okay, I won't take you home but I'm taking you to Wyatt's." "Lexi but-" i cut her off "No but's come on." We start making our way to River, Ryan and Wyatt's. It's silent the entire walk there. I knock on the door and Riv answers the door. "Hey Lex. Izzie? What are you doing here.?" "Can we come in" I ask "Sure" he moves out of the way. Izzie starts walking to find Wyatt. "Is she okay?" Riv asks.. "Yeah, she will be" 

"Okay, can I show you something?" Riv ask "Yeah" He takes me to their editing room. He shows me a clip from when I was in Maggie's room by myself he grabs the camera and starts recording. I listen to it and there's a deep voice that says I want her. "WHAT THE FUCKITY FUCK FRACK! Dude I didn't hear that at all. But that explains why I felt really uneasy." I say. "I know it's insane. Think it followed you?" "No I haven't felt anything." "Okay well that's good. Y'all keep saying you like the in bits of our reactions so the more you want the more you'll get" "The more you won't oh- oops." we say at the same time. "UH back to the video.." I say. 

River turns off the camera and looks in my eyes. "You have really pretty eyes." He says to me. I can feel my face start to heat up.  He raises his hand and puts it on my cheek taking hid thumb and slowly running it up and down my cheek (?). He slowly starts leaning in. I can feel his breath on mine. My hearts start to beat insanely fast. "Oops." I hear from the door way me and River both jumps back from each other. "Erm, I should leave. Goodnight" I walk out of the room towards the door. I walk past the living room and see Ryan grinning. I rule my eyes. and walk out the door. 

On my way home I start getting this weird feeling.  I start walking faster and before I know it I was home. I lie down and fall asleep.

I wake up to the feeling of someone watching me. I sit up in my and see someone sitting on the edge of my bed. "Alexis, you tried to run from me." "Pete?" I ask.  "Hi, baby. " he said. "You tried to leave. But you can't ever get away from me. You're stuck forever." He grabs my wrists. "Pete let go." I try to escape his grasp but I can't. He sits on my legs and puts his hands on waist. "PETER LET GO" He lets go then slaps me in my face. "Shut up you bitch" he says to me. He starts to unbutton my pants. I cry out out. He takes my pants and pulled them down. He started taking down my underwear. "No no stop let go" I try to get him off me but he obviously overpowers me. He starts to unbutton his pants.  He pulls them and his underwear down in one move. I try on more time to get him off me but he just shoves himself in me. I'm balling. All I'm think about is River I want River.

                                                                                                                  ~~

River POV 

Izzie and the boys have non-stop teased me. All of them were asleep now but all I could think about was how close Lexi and I was. We almost kissed. My phone started ringing, i answer it. "Hello" I say "River can come over please" she's crying I can hear it in her voice. "Of course. I'm on my way." "Okay" "Do you want to stay on the phone or?" "We can hang up" she says. "Okay. I'll be there in a second". We hang up. I'm two minutes away. I don't know what's wrong but I'm terrified. I pull up and see her curled up with her knees up into her chest. "Lex what's wrong? What happened?" She starts crying harder. "Lex honey what happened" "Pete was in my room and he- he ra-" She was crying so hard that she couldn't get any words out but I knew what she meant. "I sat beside her and put her head onto my chest and started to run my fingers throw her hair. "It's okay, I'm here. I'm here, it's okay " I say. We sat like that for about 10 minutes. I had her get into the car. And I drove her to my house. She laid down and I did too. She fell asleep with his head on my chest. I kept kissing her forehead and running my fingers throw her hair. I want nothing more than to keep this girl safe for the rest of my life. I don't ever want to let her go. 

A/N Hi....❤Don't hate me too much. also