Finally

Lexi POV

I wake up it's 12pm. Wyatt's sitting on the floor scrolling through Instagram.  "Wyatt Hausman why in the living hell do you think it's okay to interrupt something like that." I said rather pissed off. "Alexis Anderson because you my little sister" He says. "I'm a grown woman Wy" "Can't prove it" he says. I sit on the floor in front of him. "Wyatt Ima be truthful with you. I really think I'm" I stop.. "Go on" He says "I think I'm in love with him Wy..I really do..." "Well than why the hell are you telling me this" He says in a tone that makes me wanna slap him. I roll my eyes and walk to his closet. He keeps some of my clothing in it because I made him. I grab clothing and walk to the bathroom and get dressed. I walking into the kitchen and see River sitting at the table. I try to turn around and make a run for it before he sees me but I fail. "Lex?" he said as I turn around, "Hey Riv" I say.

"I have an idea" He says. "Hmm" I mutter out "We should like go out, I seen so amazing spots for some pictures" River says "Okay. Lets go" I say, We both get up I grab my bag, and walk out of the door. He gets into the front seat, I in the passenger seat. When I get in and get buckled he starts the car. He pulls out of the driveway. I'm looking out the window, not paying attention to anything when I feel something on my thigh. I look down and I see Rivers hand sliding up and down my thigh. He starts at my knee and ends on my upper thigh. My stomach erupts with butterflies and my heart is beating fast than the flash could run. God dammit River Rees.

After we stop at about like 20 stores. We pull up to a restaurants, and we go. I order a salad and River gives me a look. "A salad. All you want is a salad?" He says "Yes Riv, all I want is a salad". "Are you sick" he laughs. We get our food, and we talk about everything literally everything it don't matter what we just talk while eating. This is what I want in life this is what I need. I want him. I need him. After we got done eating We got in the car, "I know a place for great pictures, but it's a bit of a hike" he says, "Well what are we waiting on" I say and he starts driving. 

                                              ~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

We drove for like an hour and we've been walking for forever. "We're here" he says, I look at the view and oh my god, this is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. "It's beautiful" "I know" He says. I look back and he's staring at me. I can my face turning red. 

I raise my camera and take a few pictures of the landscape. I take a few more, that's when I feel two arms wrap around my waist and squeeze. "Riv" I question as he digs his face into the crook of my neck.  I feel a soft kiss on my shoulder. I don't think I was supposed to be able to feel that. I melt into him as he start to sway us back and forth.  Suddenly he lets me go and lays a blanket down on the ground. Where the hell did he get that? I think to myself, I sit down beside him and he lays down. The sun has fully set now. Which means we've been out for quite a while.

River POV

 She's gorgeous, like I've never seen anyone so perfect.  I want her to be mine but I don't want to scare her. I need her too much for that. I lay down compilating everything when she lays down too. "Riv" she whispers I mutter a soft hmm. "Do you regret the kiss" she says so low that I can barley  hear her. 

"Never in 1000 years would I regret it. Do you regret?" I ask as I sit up praying to god that she doesn't. She sits up too, she leans forward, and stops centimeter's away from my lips. I lean in closing the gap between us. Our lips move together it starts slow and passionate but the longer we kiss the more desperate it becomes. I pull her onto my lap, the kissing becoming more  lust filled. I don't want her to do anything she'll regret so I pull away. Out of breathe, she looks at me "Sorry she says "Why are you sorry?" I say she shrugs her shoulders. 

"Alexis Ann Anderson...Will you be my girlfriend." I ask. She raises her eyebrows "Bold of you to assume I'm into you like that River." she smirks, the says "Yes River. I'll be your girlfriends she says and gives me a quick peck on the cheek. She the grabs her camera and starts walking down the pathway. "Lexi are you okay" I say grabbing my stuff and following after her. "I need to go to Liv's, Isa, Eve and Ash are all there. I need to tell them asap" She says running down the pathway to the car. I laugh at her and run after her. We both get into the car and I start to drive away. 

Lexi POV

He pulls into Liv's "I'll be at Seth's" River says as he locks the car and starts to walk towards Seth's house. I run into Liv's and Run into Emma and Beth. "Follow" is all I say to them as we make our way towards Liv's room. "Olivia" I say as I open the door to reveal Eve, Isa, Liv and Ash. "You okay" Eve asks, "River asked me to be his girlfriend" I say they all start jumping around and screaming. "FINALLY" Eve basically screams. "Finally?" I ask. She shakes her head and just continues to bounce around. "We should have a sleepover" Liv says. "Mom is on a date, and said that she probably won't be home tonight." Emma says. "Oooo baby sibling in the making" Me and Beth say at the same time. Liv says "Fuck off" at the same time Em says "Go to hell". We all laugh, I pull out my phone and message Riv. 

Me: I'm spending the night here.

 My Taco Man🌮: Wow don't even want to spend the night with me. I'll have to spend the night in Wyatt's bed then.

Me: Have fun with that. I heard he wets the bed. 

I giggle at the messages and put my phone in my pocket when my phone goes off. 

My Gingy🐔: Tell another damn person I wet the bed I'm telling River about all your embarssing moments when we were little. 

Me: Go ahead he'll still adore me

My Gingy🐔: Also he didn't ask my permission to ask you to be his....thing

Me: Gingy it's called a girlfriend. You know the thing you don't have. 

My Gingy🐔: asshole

I laugh and everyone looks at me like I'm stupid. I show them the messages and the all laugh too. 

RyRy👻: Congrats on.....dating...my brother.....I guess

Me: Ry I can hear you hesitate. But Thank you💅

RyRY👻: lol

It's 10pm the next night. Seths driving me to Rivs house. We pull up, "Night Mrs. Flexi" "Night Seth". I walk in the door to be greeted by Ry, "Night lex" he says "Night Ry" I say as I walk into Rivs room. I go to his closet and take out a shirt and sweat pants. He won't mind I say to myself. I walk to his bathroom and get dressed. When I'm finished I crawl in bed next to him. I feel an arm snake around me and pull me closer. "I love you Lexi." He says I flip over so I can look him in the face. "I love you too Riv" I say as I lay my head on his chest and drift off to sleep. Everything is perfect. 

                                                                         THE END.....maybe.

Hi people, thank you all for getting my book to 1.8k reads I appreciate it. I don't know if this is the end or not but I have other story's I want to work on. Goodbye for now with this book. 

Vote and Comment 💜

Remember eat and drink luvs. 

                       AuThOr