Messages

Lexi POV

The boys left but not before Ryan snatched my phone out of my hands to put his and Rivers numbers into it.  I'm lying in my bed when I get a message.

Ryan👻: Hey Lex

Me: Hey Ry

Ryan👻: If you do want to come with us to the Lizzie Borden house we leave 1pm tmrw

Me: Okay I'll come but don't tell them I want to keep it a secret. 

Ryan👻: Oooo okayyy. But btw there will be a few other people we are meeting up with. 

Me: Okay no problem, People love me 

Ryan👻: Mhm suree. Goodnight Lexi see you tmrw

Me: It's true and goodnight hope the bed bugs bite💖

Ryan👻: 😱RUDE

I giggle at the messages when my phones goes off again.

River🌮: Hey Lexi just so you know I really do believe you should go into full time photography. 

Me: I'll thinkkk about it about it okayy. 

River🌮: Okayy night Lexi.❤

Me: GOODNIGHT🧡

I lie down and drift off to sleep.

River POV

There's something about her. I don't know what is.  But there's something about her eyes, and her smile and her everything, her laugh she's perfect. But there's nothing I can do. Her heart was just broken. Her dirty blonde hair. Oh god. I open up my phone and click on her contact and change it to *Lex❤* "Damn dude it's been a day" Ryan says while standing in my doorframe. "What do you mean" I say to him knowing damn well what he means. "Goodnight" he says as he walks away. I lay down it's just a small crush it'll pass. 

Lexi POV

I wake up to my mother shaking me awake. "Get up hon you have to pack and get ready" "Okay" I say with my eyes still shut. My mom sighs and walks away. I get out of my bed after about 20 minutes of just laying there. I started packing my clothes. How long will we be gone is it just the lizzie house? I grab my phone off my nightstand and message Ryan. 

Me: Hey how long are we gonna be gone? Is it just the Lizzie House?

RyRy👻: Yeah it's just Lizzie we have alot of episodes to edit and go through...

Me: Okay see you later!

I pack way more than I should have. I grab some clothes and go take a shower. 

I get dressed, do my makeup, put my hair in two french braids and put on my converse. 

I set down on my bed and started scrolling on my phone.  When I heard someone burst through my door. "LEXI FLEXI BLEXI" Ryan screams "There is something really wrong with you..."

"Thank you! SOOO you ready to goooo"  "Nope" I say "Alright lets go" Ryans says as he wraps his arm around my shoulder and pulling me down the stairs. Wyatt behind me and River behind him. River has my bags. We get to the car and Ryan lets go of me and gets in the back, so does Wyatt. River puts my bag in the trunk and looks at me and smiles then gets into the car. I follow his actions and also get in. It's been 24 hrs and I get flutterbies when he look at me... Oh no.

A/N: Remember, Butter don't fly its a flutterby! ❤