Miller House pt2

Lexi POV

The owner told us that Tyland killed Maddie and Bailey and made his wife watch. He then made her sleep with the people he was in trouble with, which is then house his great great great grandfather was born. After, he was born Tyland delivers the baby, Then killed his wife, took the child and dropped it on the side of the road hoping it would die. After that he left.

We walked into the house to set up. 

Eve and Liv stood there talking with Seth and Chase,  while Riv, Ry, Wy and I started setting up. I went into Maddie's room and set up the camera in the corner and a boo buddy. Me and Riv went to Baileys room, and put a rem pod and a camera in there. We went up to the adult's floor, "Do you know why this is called the adult's floor." Riv asked me. "No, why" I saw a lady in black walk out of a room. "Before The Miller's moved in, in 1954, this floor was used for "lady of the nights"" "That makes sense.. Hi" I say to the lady of the night. She's staring at River. She then walks away. River looks at me slightly confused. I walk into the room where she walked into and put the other rem pod in there. Ryan and Wyatt had set up cameras and put a music box in the stair way of the basement. Eve was following Ryan like a lost puppy while Liv was interrogating Seth. 

"Okay Olivia, chill" I say as I pull her away. Seth looks like he's scared but also kinda smiling? I don't know. "I think we should talk about the fact Chase has been texting Beth for the past 2 days" Seth says. Liv eyes widen, "I will be having a talk with both of you when this is over". Me and Wyatt laugh. "Just don't do what you did with Alice" Me and Wyatt says. Everyone looks at us. "My girlfriend when I was sixteen, Liv scared her away" Wyatt tells them. "Bitch please, Alice was a whore" Liv said. "Liv" Wy says. "She's not wrong, she kept trying to get in Owens pants while he was dating Amelia" I said. "Owen's my older brother" I say because they looked confused, "The surgeon right. Isn't Amelia and Owen married" River asked. I nodded. 

"You've probably seen us walking around. You're probably wonder what we're doing here." Ryan says. "We are here to have a conversation with you. This device, I have in my hand allows you to speak through it, whether it's one word or a full sentence" I say. "But before we do that I'd like to introduce ourselves. My name is Ryan" "My name is Wyatt, My name is Chase, My names Seth, My names Eve, My names Liv, My names Lexi, And my name is River." River, Ryan, Wyatt and I turn on the app. Yes, These boys made me download it. 

Can you see me Ryan's device rings out. "The only person who can see you is Lexi, she has a power, that she can see spirits. The rest of us cannot see you, That's why we have these devices we've put in the rooms" Riv says. "If you come over to me, you can show your selves. Now I know Maddie and Bailey know I can see them, so who are we talking to now" 

I see a woman peaking around the corner. Do they mean harm my device rang through, "Who" Ryan asks but I know she's talking to the boys. "No they don't I promise, come over here and speak with us" I then remember the picture Roman showed us of the family. "Anna? Is that your name?" I asked her. She nodded. "Anna I promise you we are not like your husband." Chase says, "Anna would you be more comfortable if we made the boys walk away for a minute so you can just talk to us?" Eve asked. The flashlight we put down turned on. 

"Where should we go?" Seth asked. "We can go to the basement" Wyatt said. Ex we all look confused. Ex-husband Rivers device said. I laugh, She's correcting Chase. "Actually while I was researching I found out that Anna tried to divorce, her husband" Wy said. "These videos make your nerd shine" I said. "Shut it asshole" You shut it there's children around" I say to Wyatt with my hand on my hip Trust us Lex we've heard worse Bailey says. "Okay lets get into this thing then. "Boys go away, you'll come back in 15?" Eve says. "Yep" Ryan says as he grabs a music box walking downstairs with the rest of the boys. 

"Okay Bailey, Maddie, Anna, it's just us girls. You can come out and say anything" Liv says. Liv slightly jumps, but then stops and smiles. "Maddie's holding your hand" I said to her she nods. "I figured" She says. 

A/N I know this chapters short, but I'm really busy right now, so my updates are going to be weird. Also thank you for 1.1k reads you guys don't know how much it means to me. When i started this book i was expecting like two readers. Also I unpublished my other books besides Riv and Ry so it's easier on me. Sorry! 

I love you all and I'm proud of it. 

Remember to eat and to drink something. 

-Author