Chapter 12 continued

I texted Kay and asked if she was free to go to the club with me and she said Von was taking her out so I guess it's solo today . nothing wrong with thattt

I decided to just go home and change into something so that's where I asked Aniyah to take me.

"Ok ma you here I hope you have a good night text me when you need anything." She leaned in for a kiss
"mhm yea night." I said ducking her and getting out the car.
ew

I go home and take another shower and I brush my teeth again. I use mouthwash AND eat gum. I wanna meet somebody tonight and wtf I look like stinking .

I go in my closet and find an outfit to wear. Ts took like 30 minutes I'm ngl. BUT I FOUND SOMETHING. I look so goodd I would eat myself 👅.

*her outfit*

I roll a blunt and grab a bottle before calling an uber to the club because I wanna get LIT LIT

I take some pictures and post on ig because I haven't posted in a whileeee.
(y'all just pretend it's the same outfit 🌜.)

Mymydadonn

1/3

2/3

2/3

3/3

3/3

1.7k likes
Mymydadonn: She look better with that clown ass bitch 😂😂.

View all 306 Comments

Kay2pressuree: OHH SHITTTT CM GIRL CMMMM
Mymydadonn @/Kay2pressuree: OKKK HOLLON

vonfrmda716: go put on some clothes
Mymydadonn @/vonfrmda716: these is clothes dickhead 🌜.

candiiflexø: love me some Mayaaaa 😍😍😍.
Mymydadonn @/candiiflexø: omg ilyyy

candii flexø: tmb stop being dayroom 🙄.
Mymydadonn @/candiiflexø: mbmbbbb be chill stinkkk

niyahgetsherwetterr: OH so this what we doing ? where tf you going matter of fact im finna pull up dwbi

briwiththebodyy @/niyahgetsherwetter: ANIYAH tf you doing in this girls comments you said your phone broke . Im finna whoop yo ass COME HOME NOW
Mymydadonn @/niyahgetsherwetter: well looks like you got some problems love handle yo shit 😂.
View all 207 replies

I was weakkkk at the comments. I called Kay and texted back Candii and continued to get ready.

Kay was telling me about how she wanted to take a girls trip when I heard banging on my door.
I looked out my window and seen Aniyah.

"Kay tell me why this bitch is outside my houseeeee."
"Who aniyah.. BAHAHHA GIRLLLLL"
"omg girl i'll cybbb"

I went to go open the door.

"Aniyah how may I help you ?"
"fym how can you help me.. where tf you going"

I started to gather my stuff because my uber said it's 3 minutes away.

"out. Are you my bitch ? Since when I gotta answer to you ?" I said rolling my eyes pushing her out of the way so I can get my stuff.

"Yo Maya spwm before I dead fuck you up. You not going nowhere so gon head and cancel my uber and come lay tf down."
I laughed at that.
"Yea OK uhmm I might bring somebody back here so you better not be here when I get back."
"Maya Im not playing with you come lay down."
"UPT that's my uber come on you gotta go."
"Im not going no fucking where and neither are you." She grabbed my arm and I slapped the fuck outta her.
"See because now you pushing it get tf out now before I really do you some go to your girlfriend and leave me alone weird ho. get out Im not gon say it again." I said because she gmfu who she think I am.

"You so grimeyyyy I swear." She said and I seen my uber and started walking towards it.

"YOU BETTER NOT BRING NOBODY TO THE HOUSE BECAUSE OMS THEY DYING TONIGHT!" She scream at me and I laughed, closing my uber door. How she gon cheat on meeee then tell me who I can and can't bring in my house.

OMG GUYSSSS HIIII
but uhm yea dassit
HOW YALL FEELINNNN WHAT YALL THINKKKKK ?