Chapter 3

Jan 1rst @11am

Naiiah's pov

I was just getting into my dream of Nicki throwin it back on me when I was startled out of my sleep by my bsf Mylaa. She burst into my room and I quickly grab my gun from under my pillow.

"Damn nigga, you was about to shoot me?" She laughed.

"Hell yea, you can't sneak up onna pimp like tha tfff." I said back

"Yea whatever well pimp my man Murk invited us to a lul gatherin coz his sista jus broke up with ha gf and need a distraction." Mylaa said. That reminded me of what happened a few hours ago.

"Tf kinda name is Murk? N why ian never heard of that nigga?" I said and Mylaa mugged me.

"Ntm on bae." She said, using another tiktok phrase. That dumb clock app lemme go on it rn I thought to myself.

"Is she fine, coz shiiiiiit im bout ready to move on from Bri sorry ass. Tryna treat somebody daughter right." I said and I really meant it.

Mylaa just laughed at me and I mugged her wondering wtf was funny. I agreed to go. She showed me a picture of Mumu I think and ngl she is fine asf.

Mumu's Pov

Murk told me he was going to invite his girlfriend Mylaa and I asked him to ask her to bring a fine gay friend but not to tell them I asked.

"I hope she delivers because I'm bout ready to move on from Ramiina sorry ass. Tryna treat somebody's daughter right." I said as I was venting to Murk.

He laughed. "Thats funny because Mylaa told me Naiiah said the same exact thing. Down to the T my nigga." I started laughing too.

A FEW HOURS LATER

Naiiah's Pov
I got ready to go the gathering Murk was having. I put on my favorite perfume and lotion and my sweet smelling deodorant. I wore my favorite white jacket, a black long sleeve and sweatpants, my black uggs and lil black bag. My hair was wavy and I had french tips. A bitch looked fine asffff. I took some pictures to post later.

Naiiah's outfit

A few minutes later, Mylaa texted me

MYluhhhhh 💋
Bitch come outside
NaiiWaii 💕
Ok hoe
MYluhhhhh 💋 liked a message
I grabbed my keys and locked my doors. Mylaa started honking and I flipped her off.
"Bitch don't rush me!" I said.

"Bitch hurry up!" She replied.

Would I be completely wrong if I slapped her? I thought to myself.

We were driving and she was playing music.

Always N Forever came off and I started screaming.

THIS IS MY SHITTTTTTT.

I started screaming

Baby, you should know this
That I ain't goin'
And I ain't blowin' no smoke
I mean, I been sober
But you shoulda known it
That I wasn't goin'
And I know you noticed I've changed
But I'll be your woman always
Always and forever
Always
Always and forever
Always, always
Seems like I can't get away from you
Broken hearts were made for two, I guess
And it's so confusin'
Findin' the right ways to express
We in love, it's a fear
It's a drug we do, I guess
An addiction, we won't end it
But, baby, you should know this
That I ain't goin'
And I ain't blowin' no smoke
I mean, I been sober
But you shoulda known it
That I wasn't goin'
And I know you noticed I've changed
But I'll be your woman always
Always and forever
Always
Always and forever
Always, always

When I was done I noticed Mylaa was recording me and I posed.
I assumed we were there because Mylaa stopped driving.
We got out the car and she ran to a boy. I'm guessing that's Murk. He dapped me up and walked away with Mylaa, revealing a beautiful girl who I'm guessing was Mumu because she looked exactly like she did in the picture.
We stared at each other for what I thought was eternity. Her eyes were gorgeous, just like her.

EARLIER
Mumu's Pov

I was getting ready because Murk told me he was inviting his girlfriend and one of her gay friends over to get my mind off Ramiina. She showed me a picture and ngl the girl was fine asf.
I put on my favorite lotion and perfume and my sweet smelling deodorant. I put on my fav lingerie set just incase. I wore my long green maxi dress, louis chain, slippers and bag, my hair in a low bun and french tips. I looked good I looked great. I took some pictures to post later.

Mumu's outfit

About an hour later, Murk ran to the door after getting a text so I assumed they were here

About an hour later, Murk ran to the door after getting a text so I assumed they were here. I was behind Murk when a pretty girl ran up to him and jumped on him. He hugged her back and they kissed. When she seen me she smiled and waved and I did too. Murk and the girl, Mylaa walked away and I seen Naiiah. Im positive that's her because she looked exactly how she did in the pictures. She stared at me and I stared back. We were like this for a while.