Chapter 10

January 18th

Mumu's POV

I saw Nai on her phone so i went and snatched it away and ran. Then I saw messages.. A whole bunch of messages from one girl. A girl that wasn't me. A Girl Nai was saying she loved, and wasn't playing. A girl she told everything I told her to. A girl she told that she was using me and just wanted to fuck because she knew I was broken so I was easy. A girl who she exchanged hundreds of pictures and videos and voice messages with. A girl that she facetimed ALOT of times for ALOT of hours.

I was beyond pissed the fuck off. I turned around and seen her there with her eyes wide knowing she got caught and I ran up and punched her in her face.

"Broken and easy huh bitch !" I yelled as I dragged her to the ground and started beating her.

"You got me fucked up I'll beat the fuck outta you !" I was in fact beating the fuck out of her.

"Trusted you with all my shit and for what? For you to run your mouth to a bitch ?" I said as I backhanded her in her mouth since obviously she needs somebody to help her shut the fuck up.

"Goofy bitch look at you all fucked up !" i said pushing her to the ground and getting on top punching her some more.

"Goodnight hoe lay the fuck down !" I screamed as I punched her dead in her shit because she pushed me off her and started yelling that I was crazy and asking what the fuck was I putting hands on her for. She thinks I'm stupid and shes literally playing in my face like I won't beat her up AGAIN.

I kicked her in her stomach and picked up her phone taking a picture of the girls location because I was finna pull up and fight her too.

I was heated asf driving to this girls house and I saw everybody calling and texting me. I finally made it and I went up the stair banging on the door. I waited until somebody came out and I just started beating the bitch.

"You wanna act like a hoe you gon get beat like one too bitch !" I screamed as I was doing this bitch some.

I can't lie I was really hurt. After being so toxic for so long I thought Nai would treat me right. I guess you just can't trust bitches but I knew that already.

I was so in my thoughts I didn't even realize the cops showed up until they were dragging me off the mystery girl. I was still screaming and eventually started crying actually processing what had happened.

FAST FORWARD 5 DAYS

I got thrown in jail for 5 days for aggravated assault.

Murk and Mylaa have come to see me often, I'm surprised because Mylaa is Nai's best friend. She said she had no idea and she would've beat Nai up as well but she always says I did it enough for the both of us.

I appreciated my friends being there for me.

"Ouu girl when you get out we should get our nails done, you were knocking bitches left and right you have like 8 nails missing." Mylaa said.

I laughed and so did Murk.

"I can't believe Nai would do some shit like that mane."Murk said.

"I can't even lie yall went together real bad." Mylaa said.

"Yea we finna head out though. I'm glad you handled your shit baby sis." Murk said. He's been telling me this everyday I've been here just so I don't think I'm the one to blame.