Chapter 9

January 18th

Mumu's POV

I was getting ready to say something but I was stopped by Ramiina in the corner with a bloody knife. She had a certain evil grin that I didn't like at all. I wiped my eyes and she was still there so I wiped my eyes again and she was still there. When I wiped my eyes for the third time..she was gone. What is going on today?

"It happened again ! Guys i have no idea what's going on but i've been seeing Ramiina around and idk what it means but it's scaring me."
They all looked confused and I felt kinda embarrassed so I left. I felt like crying and i had no idea why..

AN HOUR LATER
I had finally came out the room after crying. I felt bad for pushing everybody away but I just needed a peace of mind. I got everything out of me and I am finally ready to talk. I didn't hear Murk playing the game or Mylaa on the phone with her friends. I didn't even hear Nais snoring from her room. Did they leave ? I checked my phone and no messages.. Did they leave without telling me ?

I called everybody a few times nobody answered.. I even sent messages and they were all read. I decided to just watch Princess and the Frog because it calms me down while i'm overthinking. After it finished I got a text from Murk.

Murkioo 🥷🏽🙄 : Meet us at 123 456 drive

"Moomoo 💕🖕🏽" loved a message

I got ready to meet them there. I know this place like the back of my head and around that area is abandoned buildings so I made sure to pack both of my pretty pink guns (just incase).

I decided to wear a plain white crop top that shows off my lower stomach tat, some comfy sweatpants and my bear slippers.

(her outfit)

I pulled up and just as I expected.. it was an abandoned building. I grabbed my guns and tucked them in my sweats. As I approached the door and went inside I seen..

I seen a movie theater.. and Murk, Myla and Nai waiting for me.
I went up to them.
"Hey guys... what's going on..?" I asked
"We gon watch a movie, fuck it look like." Murk said with an attitude making Mylaa smack him in the back of his head.
"Stop talking to the girl like that. We not watchin a scary movie and that's that. This isn't scary movie time and it's not about you Javon so stop being a baby and gtfo somewhere." Myla said and I looked at her like she was crazy.
Murk grabbed her neck and whispered something in her ear before dragging her off somewhere and I just left but not before fake gagging a bit.

I seen Nai on her phone so I went and snatched it away and ran.

Then I seen..

ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTERRR
HEYYYYY YALLLL SORRY IAN POST INNA WEEEK I BEEN BUSY.. BUT PROGRESS !!!
I hope you all like this chapter and comment on anything you would like.
Does anybody have any suggestions or requests because if you do.. lmkk
GOODNIGHT YALL I LOVEEEE YALL 💋💕

Have a good time at school for those of y'all who are going to school and I hope those who are about to like me also have a good time

BUH BYEEEE ILL UPDATE SOOON

Whats going on with Mumu and these visionsss ?

What do you think Mumu sawwww ?