Chapter 2

Dec 31rst @ 2 am
Mumu's pov

It had just turned 2 am and I had picked up all of my clothes off the curb and threw away all of my broken jewelry and cut up teddy bears.
My ex Ramiina and I got into another argument because I slept over my sisters house the night before and apparently turned off my location.
She's so crazy being with her is honestly draining.
Yes i turned my location off because I wanted her to break up with me and I knew this would push her over the edge but I didn't expect her to do all of this.
I order an uber after all of my stuff was packed.
As soon as I was about to get in Ramiina came out the house running to me.
"Mumuuuuuuuuuuuu" she stretched my nickname.
"I'm sorry please come back." She said
I laughed because of how fucked up she has me.
"Bro get tf out my face.
You broke tha last thing my grandma gave me before she died and you want me to come back?
You crazy as fuck my nigga." I said and with that I got in the uber.
i heard her screaming random shit as she chased the car.
When i met Ramiina she was cool yk real chill
Now she's crazy and too much for me.
She told me she cared too much, but she said nothing about making people feel empty.

30 Mins Later
I finished writing the break up paragraph to Rami and blocked her on everything.
I arrived home as soon as I sent it.
I blocked her number and got in bed.
I had ice cream and turned on shameless.
One downside of breaking up with Ramii is that she's the only one that can put me to sleep.

STORYTIME

When i was a baby, my mom and dad left me and my brother.
We stayed with my grandma in California and she treated us amazing.
I loved her more than anything in this world.
Unfortunately, my brother didn't.
When I was at school, my brother was out with his gang friends, "dealing with the opps".
We got home at the same time surprisingly and my grandma came out to greet us.
We were greeted by gunshots instead.
Apparently the "oops" my brother was dealing with came by my house and started shooting. I tried to save my grandma by jumping infront of her, but I was too late.
By the time she got to the hospital she was gone.
I swear I almost killed my brother.
As soon as I seen him, I jumped on him and started punching him while crying and screaming
"You fucking killed my grandma!"
He didn't even care and jus had his friends pull me off.
And before I left he said I was crazy and he hated me just like Grandma.
I ran away to New York and stayed with my favorite aunt.
She had a son named Javon, but I call him murk.
We instantly clicked and now I call him my brother because he's the male figure i've always wanted.
He's the same age as me and I love my new family with all my heart.

BACK TO PRESENT TIME

I was crying thinking about what happened and I decided to call Murk.

Murk 🙈💗: Yoo why u up so late Mumu

Mumu 🙈💗: Murk can I hang out with you me and Rami broke up and I can't sleep.

(Murk knows everything about me so ofc I had to tell him first) (My aunt and him are super supportive thank God.)

Murk 🙈💗: Yea fs sis, you want me to come
over ??

Mumu 🙈💗: Can you?? I have ice cream.

Murk 🙈💗: Aii i'm omw

Murk bought me an apartment for my 18th birthday.
I've never had somebody do that for me and I was really grateful for it.
It's been my safe space every since

APARTMENT TOUR

Bathroom:

Bedroom:

Living Room:

Living Room:

Kitchen:

Author: YES SHE IS AWARE ITS ALL PINK SHES THA TYPA GURL

BACK TO PRESENT TIME

I kinda drifted off waiting for Murk to get here.
But I was wakened by the sound of Murk busting in my room.

"WAKE UP NIGGA!" He screamed and I fell out of bed. "GOT ME IN THIS PINK ASS APARTMENT!"
We both started dying as we hugged eachother.
He had a bunch of snacks im guessing he got from the store on his way here and we ate while watching shameless until we both fell asleep.
"Goodnight bro love you." I said as I fell asleep and I heard him say it back before everything went black.

short chapter 😬
I'll update laterrr

Word count: 744 (only story words)

Tha backstory was sad huh??