Chapter 7

January 17th

No ones POV

Both girls woke up wrapped in each others arms. Nai woke up first and gave Mumu a kiss on her forehead before going to the bathroom. They have been getting really close the past 2 weeks ever since Nai explained to Mumu why she didn't want her fighting. After brushing her teeth and taking a shower, Nai got out of the bathroom to see a still sleeping Mumu.

"She must be tired." Nai said because she took like an hour and a half in the shower.

Nai went to go to the store because she wanted to bring Murk and Myla over since Mumu hasn't seen them all week and was complaining about how she misses them. She likes her and wants her to be happy. Even though her feelings are never right, she has a feeling Mumu would bring peace.

Nai's POV

AN HOUR LATER

I am finally ready to go to the store after making my list based on a Pinterest recipe and texting Mumu where I am for when she wakes up. I sat in the car for like 5 minutes before turning on "Ex For A Reason" since I felt like it was a situation similar to mine. Screaming the lyrics in the car while driving, I got to the store right when the song finished. It wasn't that far away. 

I went in the store expecting everything to go smoothly and it was for the most part. Like an hour later as I put the last thing I needed in my cart and was heading to the register, somebody smacked my ass.

"Yo what the fuck!" I screamed turning around to see Mumu.

"Hiii." She said hugging me.

"Mama what're you doing here. You're supposed to be home while I get shit for your surprise." I smiled admiring how fine she was.

As we made our way to self check out and I started cashing out as she followed me she said "Ouuuu a surpriseee. What is it?" Like I was really gonna tell her.

"I can't tell you silly." I said back and she pouted.

After I was done checking out and we made our way to the car she said "Pleaseeeeeeee." In a baby voice knowing that'll get me to do whatever she wants.

"Ughhh ok fine its...." I took a long pause looking over her shoulder to see Ramiina staring at me.

"Nai...Naiiiiiii." Mumu said trying to get my attention while me and Ramiina were having a staring contest.

"What're you looking at? Better not be a bitch." She said as she turned around.

Her mad face turned into a smile as she saw Ramiina. I turned my attention back to her and was confused as to why she was smiling. That was until she went on her tippy toes, grabbed my neck and kissed me. Then I caught on to what she was doing and put my hands on her ass, squeezing it. I saw Ramiina's eyes get wide making me deepen the kiss. I forgot about her untilI felt my hair getting dragged.

"Dumbass ugly bitch tryna steal my girlfriend!" Ramiina yelled as she dragged me to the ground.

I was gonna get up and beat her ass but then I heard "Bitch lay down!" and a loud thud.

Mumu and Ramiina was fighting. I was shocked asf but I alr know she can really beat ass. When it was getting too wild I grabbed Mumu and put her in the car despite her punching and kicking me.

"Bitch put your dirty ass hands on my girlfriend again and imma kill you on my momma." Mumu said and my eyes got wide. She called me her girlfrienddd.

When we got in the car I went to talk to Mumu but she said"Naiiah don't say a fucking word to me." I ain't even do nothing.