Chapter 8

January 18th

Mumu's POV

I woke up extra early to make breakfast for everybody because the scare I gave them last night was unexpected but still wrong on my part. I made eggs, chocolate chip pancakes, sausages, french toast, biscuits, bacon, oatmeal and cinnamon rolls. It's a mixture of everybodies favorite. I was blasting PARTYNEXTDOOR in my airpods.

I had just finished and I felt a hard smack on my ass. I expected it to be Nai but it wasn't.. I turned around and seen It was Ramiina. I jumped back.
"Ramiina... what are you doing here..?" I asked.
Her eyes were red and she had an evil looking grin on her face.
"You belong to me. I realize that now and nobody will get in my way." She said , still grinning.
I was confused until i looked down and seen her clothes were filled with blood and she had a knife and gun in her hand.
I felt a tear run down my face as I thought about what could've happened. I pushed past her and went to check on Nai, Myla and Murk.
I went in and they were sleeping peacefully.
Then i snapped back into reality and was breathing heavy and on the ground. That was a really weird daydream and I have no idea what it means. I got up and started setting the table. Im planning on telling everybody just because I don't want anything bad to happen to them.

A/N: IS IT JUST ME OR DO Y'ALL ALSO HATE when something happens to the main character and she tells nobody when it could affect them or their rls in a bad way. Comment and lmk if you want to.

20 mins later:
Still Mumu's POV

I finally finished setting the table, it took a while because I made so much food but now it's time to wake everybody up. I have a special way of doing so.
I took a pot and a wooden spoon in one hand and my pretty pink water gun in another hand

⬆️ said pretty pink water gun

I went in the room quietly , aimed my water gun and sprayed everybody with it. Then i started banging my pot and spoon together making a loud, annoying noise. Soon pillows were being thrown at me and Murk tackled me to the ground. I fell and I accidentally hit Myla with the wooden spoon making her fall on Nai and everybody was just on the ground. However, I was the only one laughing.
I was getting called every name in the book and I deserved it.
"Since y'all wanna be mean, I'm taking ALL the food I made to then neighbors." I said.
Now everybody was rushing to do morning routines so they could eat. When they were all finished and went to eat, their mouths were wide open. They started devouring the food immediately. I barely got any and I made it.

After we were finished eating I decided to tell them about the daydream I had.

"Guys I have something to say." I said, sounding serious.
"Wsp sis?" Murk said.
"Yes what's goin on ma?" Nai said.
"Everything alright Mumu?" Myla said.

I was getting ready to say something but I was stopped by...

OMGGGG IM SO SORRY GUYS I HAVENT HAD ANY ENERGY TO WRITE N THATS WHY THIS BOOK HAS SUCH SLOW UPDATES BUT IM WORKING ON IT.

THANKYOU GUYS SO MUCN FOR 1.7K reads IVE NEVER HAD THIS MUCH. I hope you all like the book.
I didn't proofread because it's 3:15 in the morning and I want to gts but I WILL UPDATE MORE SOON
I LOVE YOU ALL GOODNIGHT 💕

sorry this chapter is short btw but like 547 words (only in the story part of the chapter)