011

Excuse any errors

Excuse any errors.

My jaw clenches when I see Siya get stopped in her tracks by some guy who decides to step in her way and talk to her. I glare at him, despite his back turned to me, as I watch them exchange phones. What the hell did he need that was so important?

I was walking down the hallway when a guy approaches me. He seems lost, so I assume he's new. "Hey, can you help me? I'm kinda lost," he says with a smile. 'He's cute.'

"Yeah, sure," I smile and ask to see his schedule. My eyes lock with Taz.

Siya smiles at the guy, and that snaps me to attention, so I stalk towards the two of them. Siya catches my eye over his shoulder, and her face lights up with her grin. My chest warms, and a smug smile tugs at my lips because, yeah, she absolutely should be fucking ecstatic to see me.

I reach for them, not waiting for her to say anything before cradling the back of her neck and pulling her to me, capturing her lips with mine in a possessive kiss. A surprised 'mm' sound escapes her, but she reciprocates the kiss.

My gaze lands on the man beside us, ensuring he gets a clear view. Maybe I was going overboard, but I proceed to deepen the kiss until a moan rumbles from her chest, while the man awkwardly diverts his eyes. Satisfied, I pull away to find a swollen-lipped Siya blinking away the daze that overcame her.

"Do you need something?" I snap at him when he still lingers around.

"Uh, no, I'm fine," he grimaces, then turns to head away from us. I smirk, watching him walk away, feeling a slap on my arm. "He was asking for directions," her eyebrows flare together before storming off.

➿➿

Sometime had passed since our hallway kiss. I figured she was still mad since I haven't received any replies to my texts. My best way to beg for forgiveness was getting some of her favorite snacks and washable markers. Not too long ago, she was telling me how she wanted to color in my tattoos, so why not do it now?

Knocking at the door when I arrived, I was greeted by Amelia who opened the door for me. She sized me up, giving a smug look, mumbling something as she let me in. "Ya nasty," I heard. "Oh please, like you wouldn't do the same."

Knocking on the door, I didn't wait for a reply, opening up and seeing Siya on her bed. Dumping everything on the bed, I plopped next to her. "What's this? Oh my gosh, this is my favorite! I didn't think you would remember," she said, sitting up and tackling me in a hug. Handing her the markers, her eyes widened a bit. "My gosh, take it off your shirt, let's start now," she said, patting my shoulder repeatedly.

She played an episode of Empire, then opened the pack. "I'm a living coloring book," I said, laying down as she straddled my waist. "You are so fine, you know that?" I asked with my hand behind my head. "Thank you," she replied.

"How many boyfriends do you have?" Squinting at her, I asked. "Not enough," she smiled. "Don't toy with me, don't be coy. How many boyfriends do you have?" I asked again, propping myself up a bit. "Not. Enough."

"Can I be the favorite?" She stared for a second and burst into laughter.

She got tired faster than I expected. After two episodes, my chest and half my arm were colorful, and half the snacks were eaten. Shutting off the lights and TV, I jumped under the covers along with her, stuffing my face into her neck to get more of her scent, wrapping my arms around her. My hands slowly went, then gripped on her pudge.

Jerking her head back, "What?" I questioned. "Why would you do that?" she said in a tone. "Huh-HUH," she cuts me off to mock me. Laughing, we soon fall asleep. Before I did, I took a picture of us together, sending it in a group chat between me, Vito, and Tiny.

 Before I did, I took a picture of us together, sending it in a group chat between me, Vito, and Tiny

~any thoughts?

~inside the workings of Taz mind again

~Taz being more public