017

To my surprise earlier in the day, Taz and I had gotten into an argument

To my surprise earlier in the day, Taz and I had gotten into an argument. He was mad that I was "flirting" with Kingston, the hallway guy, when really, I was just trying to get the assignment I missed because of Taz.

"Then explain to me why you would be talking to him!" he yelled. I was boiling with anger. "I wasn't fucking flirting with him, get that through your damn head!" I snapped back.

"Don't you fucking raise your voice at me," he said, lowering his tone, letting out a huff. "I'll do what I want when I want and with whom I want, and you won't stop me from doing anything," I say, watching his facial expression change to more than just anger. "You're fucking mine."

"Yeah, sure, but that doesn't mean anything," I say in an annoyed tone. "You don't realize what the fuck you're saying right now or who the fuck you're talking to," he said in a deep voice, looking out the window. I chuckle. "I do realize who I'm talking to," he questions at what I'm laughing about.

"I'm talking to the nigga who was on his knees the other night begging to eat a bitch out," I say in a low tone, getting closer to his face. I didn't wait for a reply, just collected my stuff and met Jazzy at the library.

Jazzy and I sat in the media studying or some things we needed; I didn't mention the argument. Jaz let out a dramatic gasp, then shoved her phone in my face, adjusting my eyes to the brightness. I was greeted by an Instagram party flyer. "What's a traffic light party?" I ask, closing my notebook.

"So basically, you wear red meaning taken, yellow complicated, and green single," she explained. "Unfortunately, a good sis like myself is finna be wearing yellow," shaking my head, already knowing her situation. "Anyway, you want to go?" I shrug my shoulders, asking when it is. "Later tonight, it starts at 8," I thought about it for a second, then suggested she should text the group chat about it.

I got a different text from Taz: 'I hope you got a nice conservative red dress if you planned on going,' I read to myself. My eyes roll. At first, I was going to ignore it, then an idea to toy with him came to mind. 'Nope, but I've got this nice yellow one I recently bought,' I smirked, texting back and then turning my phone on DND.

"Wanna waste some time being at my place, and we can all get ready together?" I ask, packing my supplies in my bag. Agreeing, we head to my car, stopping at Jaz's house for her clothes and stuff, then back to mine.

"Who the fuck told me to come to this party anyway," Taz thought to himself. "Hello, handsome," one of the five girls who just headed to me said. "Hi," I replied. I didn't have time for their slutty little games. As I looked around, I spotted Siya; her damn bratty attitude made me sigh, although she wore yellow, I stayed in a red top and black bottoms.

I was dancing against Amelia, having fun; everything about this party made me happy. "You want a drink?" Jela asked. "Sure," I shouted over the blasting music, fixing my dress; this was like my seventh one.

"Okay! I'll be back," and she left without another word. I danced by myself until my eyes focused on Taz, making eye contact. "Come here," he mouthed. I hesitated briefly before glancing back at Amelia; I wanted to show him that what he did wasn't okay.

Breaking eye contact, I continued swaying my hips to the music, taking another drink in the meanwhile. Suddenly, a pair of unfamiliar hands placed themselves on my waist. Instantly, I tugged my body away from the man and turned to face him.

"Don't touch me, I have a boyfriend," I glared, about to walk away when he grabbed my wrist tightly. "Really? 'Cause the yellow you're wearing tells me otherwise," he said, playing with the strap of my dress.

I scoffed. "Let go, bitch-ass nigga," I tugged on my wrist, but he wouldn't let go of his grip.

Taz came up behind the stubborn man, reaching into his belt strap, pulling out a gun, and pointing it at his ribcage. "If you don't let go of her, I'll make sure you suffer forever slowly," Taz threatened. The guy immediately let go and scurried away in a hurry.

"Are you okay, baby?" Taz asked, pulling me in for a hug. Still being petty from earlier, I pushed him off. "I'm fine now, thank you," I said, walking away until he pulled me by my wrist out of the venue, dragging me to his car.

She sat beside me, pouty and sulking, looking straight at the road, still mad at the events from today. This girl was so stubborn. I stopped the car at the convenience store because I decided to get her some of her favorite snacks to make it up to her.

But just because I didn't want to fight didn't mean I wasn't going to tease her a little. I placed the bag with her treats on the spot between our car seats without saying anything. She made it obvious that she perked up, but if she was going to give me the silent treatment, I would too.

On the ride to my house, her pride was clearly stopping her from reaching for it, but her inner turmoil eventually ruled that she wanted it. She kept fidgeting and glancing at me until she finally gave in. "Did you get that for me?" she asked softly, looking at me with hopeful eyes. She's so cute. "What makes you think that?" I replied stubbornly, barely able to hold back my smirk. She huffed and crossed her arms.

"Nevermind then, you can have it," she mumbled. She didn't stop glancing at the bag every now and then, though it wasn't until we got home that I stopped messing with her. She went ahead inside, and I followed behind, chuckling. "Mama, come here," I called, catching up to her and kissing her on the cheek. She said nothing and glared at me. "I'm sorry," I whispered in her ear and handed her the snacks.

She took them and pursed her lips. "You're annoying," she said. I pulled her into a hug, rubbing her back, then slipping my hands under her dress. "Wrap it up," Siya said, pulling us out of the hug. "Sorry, I can't control my hands."

~ok ok so how we feelin definitely if there's anything u would like to read lmk n share my story pleaseee